FS Omarxb951's 05 Camo XB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Omarxb951's 05 Camo XB

So it's finally time to sell my xb. I have been the only owner of this vehicle since October of 2004. I have the title in hand. I have parted out most of the parts off of it but have left a couple important ones on that can come off if need be. On to the specs

2005 Scion XB-Camouflage Metallic
    134,000 Miles
    Oil changed every 5k miles with Castrol Syntec
    All maintenance done by A+ Auto in Corona since I bought it
    Manual Transmission
    Universal Air Airride Suspension, Manual Valves, front struts from Dancar with less than 2k miles on them, rear brackets are FBI with contitech bags
    AIT steering wheel gauge pod with viair gauges for all 4 corners
    2.25 in. catback exhaust with custom muffler(also have oem muffler)
    Esam Visors
    BB Rear Stepplate
    Valord double din, 15 in. drop down lcd, kenwood 6.5in. speakers, 2 Audiobahn amps(1 4 channel, 1 monoblock) 12 in. audiobahn subwoofer with box
    Candied Tails
    Olive Green suede headliner(I have extra material also)
    Wood Grain kit
    It was just professionally shampooed and will have a new windshield in the next day or two(really didn't need the shampoo since I've had covers on for almost 4 years)
    There might be more but I can't think of it.

So I'm asking $7,000 with the airride on or $6,000 with it off. I'd really rather sell it with it on but will take it off, it will just take me a day to carefully take everything off and put stock struts back on. I can also throw in the SSR Vienna's i have for sale for a really good deal with the car. I'm located in Riverside/Socal but willing to drive a reasonable distance. On to the pics of how it currently sits:

The aforementioned wheels:

And some previous coverage:

Last edited by omarsxb951; 06-20-2012, 07:03 PM.

And sold lockin this up

Comment

Working...
    X