FT/ Calling all E30 owners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT/ Calling all E30 owners.

Calling all E30 owners looking for a new whip.
    As much as I do love E30s above all, I'm looking to get one again. Therefore I'm willing to try trading my 99 Z3 2.8 coupe that I've had for almost a year.
    Here are the facts.

YEAR: 1999
    MODEL: BMW 2.8 Coupe (Z3)
    TRANSMISSION: Manual
    COLOR: Montreal Bleu
    MILAGE: Just hit (150k)

DESCRIPTION: The Coupe is all original, (no mods) with the exception of stock DRL's installed. I've always kept up with routine maintenance and repairs since the day of purchase and the car still runs like a champ! Overall the engine (M52Tu) inside and out is in very good condition. Gaskets, coolant, and the power steering hose were the most recent things to be done. This car is seriously a fun car to drive, I would often get praise on its performance and looks by other E30 and BMW enthusiasts. I've loved this car since the day I bought it. It's definitely a head turner for sure and it's even more beautiful in person. Of course, it being a 99 age comes with it. Paint is in fair condition no fade but does have some chips and scratches on the front, and only three dime size dents (shown in pictures) it's also rust free. The only issues with the interior is the driver's seat would need to be reupholstered soon, and the headliner is loose. Other than that suspension, electronics, brakes, and everything else is great!

What I'm looking for is a well kept E30 that's in fair condition or better, that's both cosmetically and mechanically sound. And since this being StanceWorks, an E30 that's already dropped perhaps? I'm located in Birmingham Alabama, but I'm willing to meet halfway with anyone in the South East region.

I do have to admit there is a part of me that doesn't want to let this car go, but I feel that I need an E30 back in my life. And that's why I'm only looking to TRADE my car for an enthusiasts E30. However if no fair offers come my way I'll stick with my coupe and continue my plans with it.

I'll reply to all questions and PM's within the day!

Also I had just recently moved to Birmingham AL. that is why the plates are registered to GA. where I previously lived.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by 88GrandKeys; 06-08-2012, 08:43 PM. Reason: update on pictures

'03 BMW X5 4.6is (wife's DD)
    '90 BMW 325is white/red
    '83 Porsche 911/964 Turbo look white/HRE's
    '84 VW GTI x2 all original
    '85 Toyota Cressida wagon

Need S2000 parts????? contact me

Comment

*bump*

Comment

*bump*

Comment

*bump*