Sexy Macho Geo (San Diego)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Macho Geo (San Diego)

Up for sale is my 1996 Geo Tracker 5-speed 4x4. With a mere 131,000 miles, this Geo is a spring chicken. It only has one previous owner, as I won it off Sean Connerry in a game of Russian Roulette.

Not actual photo

In addition, it has a new (as in last 4 months) clutch flywheel and rear main seal, tires, radiator and hoses, timing belt and drive belts, water pump, valve cover gasket, EGR transducer (not a made up word) and synthetic gear oil in the gearbox, transfer case, and both diffs. It has recently passed smog, and is registered in the shitty state of California until January of 2013, or a month past the end of the world.

Actual photo

It has the stock tape deck, but I'll include this neat device that will let you play your iPod through it, since I wore out all my Motorhead tapes. I'll leave my Slayer tapes in the car, in case you're a pussy. I recently replaced all 4 speakers since I blew them out. You know, with the Motorhead and all.
    The AC blows cold and the 4 wheel drive works awesomely, both of which are helpful for scaling active volcanoes. I just recently learned there are inactive volcanoes as well, which seems like a waste of time, but you could climb those too if you're on your period or something.

There are only two things wrong with this nearly-show-ready car. First off, my pet tiger, Lemmy, has chewed up the driver's side cushion of the back seat. Second, it has a Geo badge, which sucks. You can do what I do and tell people it's a Suzuki Sidekick, or a Battletoad. With 96 horsepower, it's no rocket, but people are patient with you because they assume that honking the horn will lead to you being raped to death.

I'll also include a stack of dealer service manuals, as I work at what was until quite recently a Suzuki dealer. The paint and body are in a condition befitting one of Steve McQueen's motorcycles, and the car runs, shifts, and engages 4wd as smoothly as Billy Dee Williams. I was planning to keep the car for much longer, but I stole this hovercraft from the Russians, so I'm gonna just cruise to the bar and your mom's house in that thing.

Here's the tricky part; I'd like $3500 for this car. I've been monitoring ads for these things for a while, so I know that price is reasonable, given the mileage and mostly excellent condition of the vehicle. People beat these things up, but not I. I have treated this Geo like a beautiful woman; I'm now just leaving her for a more beautiful one.

So call, text, or carrier pigeon me up and we can set something up for you to come gaze upon my Canadian steed and we can share a glass of breakfast scotch and put on a Johnny Cash LP or Motorhead tape and work out a deal. I'm not especially open to trades, unless you have a set of coilovers for a 1985 Toyota Cressida, which you probably don't.

If you're a straight shooter and just want the facts, here's my craigslist ad: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/3047590671.html

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Win

Comment

Working...
      X