X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Merceds-Benz C63 AMG - P30

2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG P30
    23,XXX miles
    Steel Grey with Ash Interior (Rare color combo and hard to find)
    6.2L V8 with 451hp, 7speed transmission with Comfort, Sport, and Manual Modes (F1 Paddle Shifters), top speed limited to 174mph.

EXISTING WARRANTY!!! This warranty is better then any CPO warranty on the market. This car has full bumper to bumper warranty (same warranty as the day it rolls off the show room floor) existing until February 2016. No other C63 has this long f a warranty. Why spend 4 grand for 1 extra year or 6 grand for 2 extra years when you get 4 for free with this car.

Very low mileage with only 23k. This car has been garage kept and enthusiast maintained. All maintenance completed ahead of schedule at Bob King Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington with all records in hand. 2 new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires installed on rear wheels last week. Custom Matte Black grille, truck badges, and window trim. All added black options are easily reversible back to OEM chrome.

Fully loaded with every option available for this car.

- P2 Premium II Package: (Bi-Xenon Headlamps, Cornering Fog Lamps, Headlamp Washing System, and Power Rear Window Sunshade)
    - P31 Package: AMG Performance Package (AMG Leather & Alcantara Performance Steering Wheel, Delimitation Of Top Speed To 174 MPH, and Limited-Slip Differential Lock)
    - Premium Package
    - Premium AMG Leather Package: (AMG Leather, Power Driver Seat & Steering Column w/Memory and Power Passenger Seat w/Memory)
    - Multimedia Package: (Navigation with Voice control, 7” LCD color display, 6 Disc CD/DVD changer, Harmon/Kardon LOGIC7 surround sound system, 6GB hard drive with music register, Satellite Radio, Onboard Communication System, iPod integration system, MP3 Input, Teleaid
    - Black Maple trim
    - Moon-Roof
    - MSRP right around $70,000

Asking $49,500

Please call with questions or if you want hi-res pictures
    919-961-9834

Last edited by E55 Bulldog; 04-28-2012, 08:05 AM.

Been interested in these cars for awhile, and this is a fantastic color combo. Would pick up if I was ready.
    @jroc561
    71' 240z, 03' CL55, 04' CayenneTT

Comment

.... Dont mind if i do....

Comment

Originally posted by Jroc View Post
        Been interested in these cars for awhile, and this is a fantastic color combo. Would pick up if I was ready.
        I deff recommend these cars. They are amazing machines. I have had all types of fast cars and this is just in a class of its own.

I love this combo also. Personally I think its the best color combo out there.

Comment

** sold **

Comment

My God this thing is a fucking monster.
            56' Big Back Glass Chevy
            08' Audi S5

Comment

Working...
            X