FS: 2000 Saab 9-3 SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2000 Saab 9-3 SE

Trying to sell this car from my brother. Its a nice car that needs a little TLC to be roadworthy again. He is selling it because he is now in college and can't afford a car.

2000 Saab 9-3 SE
    5-Speed
    160,643 miles
    Located in Norwich, NY

The good:
    -New starter within the past 1000 miles
    -New snow tires in the front
    -Body is in pretty decent shape for a 12 year old car. There are a couple blemishes I took pics of.
    -Transmission shifts good.
    -Motor runs good for having 160k on it.
    -Power windows, locks, moonroof, and power side mirrors all still work.
    -No check engine light on. Recently passed NYS Inspection.

The bad:
    -Needs a master cylinder. Once and a while the brake pedal will go to the floor and then be fine. It does it once in a great while, but were pretty sure the o-rings inside it are shot.
    -Needs rear calipers/pads/rotors. The calipers are seized up so they need replacing.
    -Exhaust leak right after the cat. Could easily be fixed with an exhaust band clamp.
    -Exhaust manifold leaks coming off the head. One of the bolts is broken in the block from the previous owner so it leaks there.
    -Does not have a radio in it. Had an aftermarket head unit and he took it out for his next car. It didn't have a radio when he got it.
    -Interior isn't the best. Previous owner didn't take very good care of it and it shows.

Other than that its a pretty solid car. My brother owned it for just under 2 years and the only time it broke down on him was when the serpentine belt broke. We put a new belt on and never had a problem since.

With the few little issues fixed this would be nice for someone who wants a decent daily.

Pics:

Scuffs on RF fender:

Key marks on LR door:

New front tires:

Price: $2,000 (somewhat negotiable)
    -Don't waste my time and your time with lowball offers.

Contact info:
    -Andrew
    -Either PM me on here or send me a text- 607-22six-00four7 (Don't call because there isn't good cell service in my area.)

Thanks for looking.

The Kia has been parted.
Working...
X