• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2000 BMW 740iL

VIN: WBAGH8341YDP14578
    MILEAGE: 83,400
    PRICE: $11,900

For sale is a clean, low mileage 2000 BMW 740iL. CARFAX certified 4-owner car; purchased from the dealer in 06/2011 (CARFAX from when I purchased vehicle can be emailed). Original owner was in the NY area; second, third, and myself in Pittsburgh area. Has virtually no rust underbody or surface. Regular preventative maintenance has been performed to keep the car in excellent running condition. Maintenance log in car fax. And has been serviced for most of its life at P&W BMW in Shadyside (Pittsburgh). I personally have taken the maintenance further in my ownership.

Grey leather interior boasts heated front seats, sport M Steering Wheel, as well as Comfort seats, standard NAV with 2011 maps disc, and all the other bells and whistles you would expect in an E38. Xenon headlights with new washers, plus rain sensing wipers.

Vehicle is equipped with the original 16x7.5" Style 60 10 spoke wheels, and come with Continental ContiProContact touring tires fronts with less than 5,000mi on them rears almost to wear bars. If the buyer meets my asking price, I will also include a set of iForged Daytona 19” wheels and Michelin PS2 tires. Wheel specs are 19x9 and 19x10.5 wearing 255/40/19 front 60% tread and 285/35/19 rear tires 50% tread.

Modifications performed since purchase 79,342:
    K&N drop in filter
    Tinted Windows 35% front 20% rear.
    Nex SS Coilover 4 Way Adjustable Suspension and Front Sway Bar Links
    Front Plate Holder Delete, New Chrome Surrounds, New Headlight Washers, New Bumper Trim
    Full Brake Refresh (Centric F/R Rotors, Akebono Euro Ceramic Pads F/R, ATE Blue Fluid, Wear Sensors, Anti Rattle Clips)
    Replaced Front and Rear Roundels
    Replaced Center Gear Shift Trim with a Crack Free Piece
    iForged Wheels and Michelin PS2 Tires
    Oil Change Performed at 82,900 with LubroMoly Full Synthetic 5w40 and Mann Oil Filter
    Maintenance performed by dealer in my ownership:
    Replaced front and rear brake caliper bolts. Replaced right upper ball joint, replaced crankcase rear main seal, replaced transmission seal, replaced thrust arm, replaced both valve cover gaskets

The Bads:
    Rear Continental ContiProContact Tires will need replaced on stock wheels, windshield cowl grilles beneath wipers could be replaced rubber perished, cracked rubber drip surround behind passenger rear door trim (common flaw), dash board trim is puckering on driver side (common flaw).

Additional Comments:
    I have purchased and repaired many BMWs’. And have had nothing but excellent feedback on each of my transactions. I have accurately disclosed all pros and cons with this vehicle. I have some pictures with the old wheels and front license plate holder I ran on the vehicle. And will update with new pictures once I get the rims and tires mounted for spring. I do not have the title for the vehicle but will work with you and the bank to secure it. Once I receive a deposit for half of our agreed price. Thank you for your time and space.
    If interested please contact

Pictures:

Last edited by apexilude; 01-24-2013, 09:27 PM.

Hmmmmm... I'd be in, but you know my thoughts on black cars. GLWS, Aaron. Downsizing the fleet I see?

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
      Hmmmmm... I'd be in, but you know my thoughts on black cars. GLWS, Aaron. Downsizing the fleet I see?
      Yea I have decided to begin the search for a sorted M5. Testing the waters for the 7. Thanks Zack! Hows your search for a replacement?

Comment

Working...
      X