Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Rare 1984 E28 520i Euro 5SPD 170,000km Imported And Registered

SOLD!!!

As the title reads, I have a 1984 E28 520i Euro. It is Alpine White on Pine Green interior (Looks way better than it sounds) With only 170,XXXkm. The car was imported under the http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/impo...l#Anchor-28852 which required no change from OEM spec. The car itself is super clean an it shows in the pictures. The car from factory has a Euro Fire Ext., a Euro tow hitch, and moonroof. It is all manual the windows to the transmission. This means less electrical problems to worry about.

First day i got it i took out the interior and rewired all the speakers so it has 4 brand new speakers and installed an amp and sub. Also got a brand new Alpine CD/mp3/Ipod Face deck. The ipod dock is hidden so there are no ugly cables hanging everywhere...

The car is fully registered in California and did not require a BAR sticker. It passed smog without any issues and registration is good for the next two years. I have the pink slip under my name and it is a clean title. The car has never been in any accidents and it looks it. It has minor dents, it is a 28 year old car. The paint however is awesome! The car was washed with a clay bar then was waxed and polished etc.

The car is mechanically sound. The car is a 5spd. The motor runs beautifully and has no issues whatsoever. The transmission is amazing gears go in like butter. The clutch is great. The cooling system has no issues. The car does not overheat at all. The car originally didnt come with AC from factory (Its a NO AC car), only the heater which works without issues.

The interior is great i would rate it a 10/10 if it wasnt for the 3 cracks on the dash and the tiny tear on the driver seat. The interior is a pine green which i had never seen but fell in love with.

The car is lowered and was done so with NEX coilovers installed by my buddy over at Castros Customs. The tow hitch was removed but i still have it. Its currently on 16x8 et24 BBS RZs off a E38 with brand new tires. Im also including the original Wheels which are 14x6.5 bmw steelies with chrome center caps. Both sets of wheels have great tires. The BBS RZs are pushed out using 37mm spacers in the rear and 38mm spacers up front.

Car has minor dents here and there which is really hard to take a picture of but i did my best.

Now everyone asks me the same question about rust. The worst spot where there is rust present is on the moonroof WHICH IS REPLACABLE!! Then the only other spot is some surface rust right under the rear windshield and its only surface rust.

The car was fitted was some blast pipes and the muffler was removed. Sounds amazing!

Now on to the pictures Any more questions send me a PM or PM me your info and ill get back to you ASAP.

Stock With Steelies
    Photobucket

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Last edited by WICKED WEISS; 03-19-2012, 01:18 AM.
    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Damn, I wish I could get this.
    IG: ossiep

Comment

Do want

Comment

drive it to me and i will gladly take it off your hands lol glws

Comment

i may have to move on this, hmmm cali though....
          -Steve
          993 911 C2

Comment

SOLD... Sold both my e28 and my 46 ford.
            Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

I knew it wouldn't last long, but damn! If the timing had been right I would have bought it in a heartbeat. Someone got a gem, congrats!

Comment

Yeah man sorry I didn't think it was gonna sell right away
                Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

Working...
                X