1988 BMW e28 Low Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 BMW e28 Low Miles

This is a feeler ad. I just want to see if it would spark some interest before I finish up a few things before I sell it. Basically...

1988 BMW 528e Auto with 118K.
    Runs good, shifts great. Mechanically is in good shape
    Has no rust
    Has the cardinal red interior, Of course has some wear for its age
    All the electronics work on the car(except for passenger side headrest does not slide up) including sunroof, seats, windows, heater controls, the multi-purpose computer, and just basicllly all the buttons.
    Exterior paint is in great shape except for the rear trunk which is what Im planning to paint before I sell and delete and paint the holes from the US Bumpers. The bumpers on it were built from the original US bumpers
    Car is basically stock though
    Sitting on stock cut springs but can throw in another set off uncut ones if you like
    Rolling on custom widened and stepped style 5's 17x9 et6 17x9.5 et10 no spacers required. Has brand new nexen 215/40/17 all around

I would want $5500 and no trades (rack and plate not included). PM if interested

e28

can you post some better pictures of the bumpers. how did you extend them to the wheel well?

Comment

damn selling? love the car, you should do a writeup for the bumpers!

Comment

I want the wheels. Nice.

Comment

That looks like a clean e28. Tad overpriced in my opinion but GLWS regardless.

I also am interested in the bumper set-up if you would't mind sharing some info as to what all was done.

Comment

bump

Comment

Trade for Cosworth 190...

Jk you said no trades. Gorgeous e28!

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

my price is not firm either. Will take offers

Comment

You're so far away and I'd love a second car, especially this one. GLWS free bump!!!
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

I wish I had the skrilla for this beauty. I live in Spokane but the M and the Jeep have tapped me out I never see this around but glws regardless!!!

Comment

How much for the Style 5's?

Comment

Pictures of bumpers

Can we get some pictures that are clear of the bumpers please?

Comment

Originally posted by RandomTask View Post
                          Can we get some pictures that are clear of the bumpers please?
                          Dude it's just the strips molded to the body. I did it to mine. Nothing special about it. The front is a little tricky though.

Comment

Originally posted by ashcroft View Post
                            I wish I had the skrilla for this beauty. I live in Spokane but the M and the Jeep have tapped me out I never see this around but glws regardless!!!
                            Sell one

I'll be posting it on craigslist after winter. Just not the right season to be selling it

Comment

and bytheway for those who wanted it I posted a thread with details on the bumpers in the build section

Comment

Working...
                              X