Wtb: Bmw 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb: Bmw 2002

Looking for an 02, straight body, minimal rust. Other then that doesn't matter. Cheap non running car is preferred. Decent interior would be nice. Basically a car that has been sitting sheltered for a long time.

Closer to Durham, NC the better.

Budget is fairly flexible depending on condition but dont really want to spend more then $3k.

Any leads are appreciated

My uncle has one in Monticello GA, about an hour south of Atlanta, but it's been sitting outside for years, it's a solid car last time I looked at it (like 2 years ago), it's non running, but I'm pretty sure it's complete...
    Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

I have a rolling shell with suspension. 76 model. looking for $900obo. email at pwagon717@yahoo.com

Comment

i got a 76 2002 rebuilt engine with a weber carburator. new exhuast. runs and drives better then my '86 190e 16v cosworth lol. 4 speed. shifts great. interior is super nice. seats, carpets, dash are superb. only the roof headliner is bad. as for rust theres about 4 spots of rust. very minor. only problem with the car right now is the roof. the moonroof is designed to leak through and drain out through some tubes in the roof. those tubes got plugged and the roof has rust right dab in the middle of it lol i was thinking of cutting it out maybe making a VW type of roof with the sliding tarp or whatever. or just grinding out the rust and sealing it. but decided to sell it as its so nice that its a shame thats its not used more often. email me bestcoasttrans@gmail.com. i can also hook you up with shipping the car as im in the trasnporting business! thanks

Comment

If you're still looking for a 2002 BMW, I suggest you vist craiglist. I luckily you found one, you might want to check out this bmw 2002 parts.

Comment

Working...
          X