2000 Galant, one of a kind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Galant, one of a kind

Decided its time to move on, I just picked up another car so Im selling my daily to build the other car.

2000 Mitsubishi Galant
    -130,5xx on the dash
    -Regular oil changes every 3k
    -New Pads, brakes great.
    -Megan Racing Coilovers with custom springs upfront for a more comfortable ride and to go lower, could quite possibly be the lowest static galant.
    -17x9 +24 front, 17x9+19 rear Mustang Bullit replicas
    - Great kuhmo ecsta ast front tires
    -Carbon Fiber EGR visor
    -6k 55watt Hids ( NOT dual beam ) in black housed headlights with LED audi strips underneath
    -LED Interior lights, gauge lights, tag light
    -Purple suede wrapped headliner, has pillars wrapped as well but is falling in some places, headliner is holding up perfectly
    -Brand new door speakers, and also included are slightly used kenwood rear deck speakers

The bad
    -Due to the cars ride height, the rear wheels have alot of camber and toe, and it likes to eat tires, can be corrected with an alignment and possibly Cali's toe arms
    -Hood is fubar'd, and cut out for a stupid carbon fiber vent
    -Drivers side fender is gold and spraypainted stenciling on it..
    -Small chip in windshield, barely noticable, I can take it to safelite if requested.
    -Other miscellaneous dings and dents as seen in the pictures
    -Door panels need to be put back on, was going to wrap them but became lazy, the inserts need to be wrapped, re-attached, and installed
    -Only have one key, which only works for the drivers side door
    -Fenders are rolled and flared out significantly, some may like it, others not, but it was done with a roller, but the paint is chipping slowly
    -Front fenders could use a rolling
    -Front sway bar endlinks are cut, but swaybar is still intact.

Car no longer comes with front lip thanks to a roadkill fox in the road and I couldnt find it when I went back.

Does not come with Japanese LED plate, steering wheel or quick release, it will be replaced with stock wheel, and no flipout headunit, but will be replaced with a decent aftermarket unit.

pictures..

(before custom springs)

Asking 3,000$ OBO

If youd like it can come without parts..
    -350$ for the wheels
    -300$ for coilovers

So thats $2350 on stock wheels ( I have) and stock suspension (bring your own).

Contact me via PM or call or text at 302-229-4777, If I dont answer leave a voicemail please.
    Location is Newark, DE 19808
    The Purple Miata.

saw this on sunday, looked great
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I've always liked this car GLWS

Comment

Working...
      X