• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs: mkiv gti

2002 1.8t (awp)
    reflex silver
    tiptronic
    black leather, heated front seats

trans slips a little bit under heavy acceleration and there is a cel on. getting it checked out monday to see what the deal with both of those are. needs a new wheel speed sensor (abs/traction control light), and rear brake pads. and it needs some windshield washer fluid

otherwise runs and drives fine, registration is up in november or december of 2012, just passed smog with flying colors
    car has been well taken care of with regular oil changes, all "recall" fixes are up to date. i daily this car with 0 issues other than the trans slipping a bit every now and then when getting on it hard. and by that i mean heavy acceleration to get on a fwy, etc. i drive like a grandma, tickets aren't my thing and its a fwd 180hp grocery getter.

the car is currently on a set of vmaxx coils.

the car can come bagged if you want, however if i end up getting a tt i will most likely keep the air setup.
    the setup i currently have is:
    airlift xl front air struts (just paid 800 for these, bnib got them thursday the 10th)
    airhouse II rear bags with dorbrits dcup brackets
    eai 5 switch box
    viar dual needle gauge (black face)
    uas valve manifolds
    3gal aluminum tank
    smc watertrap
    viair 380 comp
    3/8" line throughout

i also just started a false floor setup with polished aluminum hardlines and all that good stuff too.

the car is currently on audi tt 6 spokes, however it will come with 1" beetle alloys. for 200 extra you can have the tt wheels

i also have a set of work vs-xx i was working on for this car it can come with they are:
    5x100
    17x8 unknown offsets (not stamped, been too lazy to measure, fit mkiv nicely with room for larger lips or spacers)
    2/2.5" staggered lips
    No hubrings necessary
    The faces will need to be refinished, no damage just a crappy powdercoat job from the p/o, and I rattlecanned one silver to see if I was going to like them in that color before dropping the coin on getting them pcoated.
    Lips could use a repolish. I went through one with a couple compunds on a bench polisher and its presentable, you would probably only have to wetsand like 600 up.
    Po didn't know how to use a torque wrench because a few of the bolts are stripped. They're all suuuuper dirty, but I polished a few and they turned out beautifully. I also just got in a set of BRAND NEW 24k bolts from rotiform that can be included at an extra cost. If gold isn't your thing I can also get oe work bolts below retail prices from a friend who works for nams.

Prices:
    as is-4k
    +200 for tt wheels
    +1500 for air setup
    +1200 for works

Trades: must be european, and preferably awd or rwd, all trade offers will be considered.

Cel was only on because sai hose came off. Fixed and good to go!

Comment

pics?

Comment

Working...
      X