No announcement yet.

What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30's and e36's have different Castor effect this may be your issue.

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

Here you can actually see what I'm talking about. The tire grabs the fender and pulls it in

The type B's are by far the worst.

Luckily I have some 205/40/16's coming in soon so I'll swap them on then see if they help at all.

Comment

cut the lil lip off and just leave the flare.

Comment

Lol nah, I want to be able to put stock front fenders back on when it gets repainted.

Comment

Now how the hell does Paolo turn?

His tires go way farther into the sides of the fenders than mine do.

grumble

Comment

maybe need to be rolled a little more aggressively?

at that point there yours catches id try to give it 1 or 2 more rolls. did you use a fender roller?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Mine were rolled flat by me. They rubbed so hard that the tire wore through the metal on the lip so it's only the outside layer now.

Comment

your going to have to either go with a higher offset or pull the fenders. or cut them. Your choice.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

I don't want to deal with the problem, I want to fix it.

Comment

These have all been options to fix it...

Comment

No they haven't. The problem is I can't run nice offset wheels on stock looking fenders. Running higher offsets or cutting the fenders both are ways to get around it, not to fix it. The only thing said that could possibly fix it so far is to run smaller tires, but since I'm still waiting for them to come, I'm looking at other options.

I'm not trying to sound rude, because I appreciate all the suggestions.

Comment

No they are ways to fix the problem, you're looking for a magic solution that I'm not sure exists. The fact is, your fender is catching on the tire. The ways to fix that are to sink the wheel or pull the fender.

Comment

My wheels are sunk and my fenders are pulled, so even if those were ways to "fix" it, they don't work. There obviously is a magic solution if others can do it, I'm just trying to understand what the difference is between mine and those.

Comment

Dunno what to tell you man, my car rubs front fender every time i turn so I just make sure I don't back up too fast.

Comment

Do you think it could have anything to do with the added weight from the swap? maybe when the wheel turns, it offsets the weight and that one side digs in because of the balance. a heavier spring rate up front maybe? I know you just got new springs up front, but I forget what the rates are.
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X