No announcement yet.

stancing an alero?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say grab something else. If you chose to keep it just be smart about it. I saw this bonneville a few months back and thought it was well executed:

I still wouldn't waste my time though

Comment

that Bonneville looks like it has bmw headlights.

Comment

It does, E39 headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
          Might as well just leave the car stock.
          Im with this guy, If you're selling the car, it will be easier to sell the car non modified then with cut springs.

I wouldnt waste my time..
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

People why must you be so damn Negative. IF he wants to mod this car then shut the fuck up about him keeping it stock. Oxer put your econobox back to stock, its not worth being modded.

Cwhatididther? anycars worth being modded, Its up to the owner too choose if he wants to or not. Not us not quit trying to be all high and mighty. Im getting Sick of people in the car scene already cause of this.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

If someone is not willing to spend the time and money to do things properly, they should just not bother.

Also, from the tone, OP just wants to fit in, so I'm not really taking this seriously.

Comment

damn. 7 series headlights on an alero.

/endgame.

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                  People why must you be so damn Negative. IF he wants to mod this car then shut the fuck up about him keeping it stock. Oxer put your econobox back to stock, its not worth being modded.

Cwhatididther? anycars worth being modded, Its up to the owner too choose if he wants to or not. Not us not quit trying to be all high and mighty. Im getting Sick of people in the car scene already cause of this.
                  lol... Take a step back and re-read what I wrote. I said "If you're selling the car".

Im all for people trying something different, but as you know, In this game it can become expensive. and resale on one of those I'm guessing wouldnt be much, nor would many people buy one to modify. Its a car that you have to love to modify.

If OP loved his car, the question wouldnt be here

As an example, My civic. It will never re-sell. The guards are pumped beyond rediculous, and I will never make my money back on the parts that are on it unless I part it out. But I never bought the car to try and make money on down the track.

Feel free to argue with me all night/day long, but theres no point, you only read what you wanted to read from my post and took it out of context
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by nykwhy View Post

/endgame.
                    Bonneville. durp.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      lol... Take a step back and re-read what I wrote. I said "If you're selling the car".

Im all for people trying something different, but as you know, In this game it can become expensive. and resale on one of those I'm guessing wouldnt be much, nor would many people buy one to modify. Its a car that you have to love to modify.

If OP loved his car, the question wouldnt be here
                      Resale on any and i mean ANY modified car is less then what you put into it. But i agree.

OP Pick what you want. Dont let people choose what you want to do.

Comment

To the OP,

If I were you I'd leave the Alero stock and save up for that Mk3/4 that you've been thinking about. If you're unsure of whether you want to modify the Alero, it's probably an indicator that it's not a car you're truly passionate about. Although it will be harder, I'd wait and save up my money until you can get a car you're truly interested in modifying.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        People why must you be so damn Negative. IF he wants to mod this car then shut the fuck up about him keeping it stock.
                        The last two words in his post are "Ideas? Suggestions?" and the whole post is asking people what they think of the idea whether he should bother modifying his Alero or not.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with people sharing the opinions and offering possible suggestions for his modification path whether they are negative or positive in your eyes.

Its up to the owner too choose if he wants to or not. Not us not quit trying to be all high and mighty. Im getting Sick of people in the car scene already cause of this.
                        It's quite clear that the owner is UNSURE of whether he wants to modify it or not. He's looking for opinions so that he can make the decision whether he wants to go ahead with modifying it. No one is saying he CAN'T modify his car, they're just offering the personal opinions as requested by the OP.

Please, allow others to give the OP their feedback , whether you agree with the feedback or not. There's no need to chastise people for offering their opinions here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rally View Post
                          "Ideas?
                          Suggestions?"
                          idea; unless the suspension is blown (like mine) I would keep it as show room as possible IF you plan to sell it.

Suggestion; it doesn't sound like you have much of a connection with this alero so it would be more "baller" if you came back in a month with something you could talk about for a few hours.

Comment

You have the money to buy rare suspension and modify but you don't have money for a new car?

Sell it, buy a UCF10 LS400 and mod that.

Comment

I'm all for thinking outside of the box and doing something different (contrary to the fact that I drive a Miata slammed on XXR's ), but personally I would elect against it. Alero's aren't the greatest looking cars to begin with IMO, and i'm sure the aftermarket for them is pretty sparse. I'd steer another route if possible.
                              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by nykwhy View Post

/endgame.
                                5 series.
                                E12/E39M/E53

Comment

Working...
                                X