The Oil Pan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    For all the bmw's in this thread is it not possible to do an engine lift? Even if its just 10mm?

Or is it too much work?
    I put in as many washers as I could fit before the threads ran out under my mounts and it's been fine. Just lifted the motor up, slipped the washers in, lowered the motor back down and tightened everything back up. Took like 30 min., only because getting to the mounts was kinda difficult with all the shit thats in my engine bay. Now the oil pan is slightly above the subframe and I haven't had a problem since.
    ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
    Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

• my oil pan from this summer in smashville, for IA 10

after a new pan, on the way home

Comment

• I am low enough to rip up my tires with my fenders
        acai max cleanse and colon cleanse

Comment

• i think we all are.

Comment

• heres a good pic of under my lincoln. The crossmemebers maybe the height of a quarter tops?
            my oilpans tucked way up! Daily driven on the worst roads in North America
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
              heres a good pic of under my lincoln. The crossmemebers maybe the height of a quarter tops?
              my oilpans tucked way up! Daily driven on the worst roads in North America
              more pics of ur car

Comment

• Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
                more pics of ur car
                Daily'd at this height
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• My oilpan's all fine

Comment

• A picture of my oil pan today when i was changing my oil. still holding strong

Comment

• I can't remember if I posted here or not, but here are mine from when I had the E38:

Last edited by mojocoggo; 10-08-2010, 01:34 AM.
                      Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

• ill have to get some pics up but im on my 3rd, my car likes to eat axles form axle bind though that seems to be the worst symptom so far, but I finally swapped over to a steel pan from a mk3 vr6 and raised the motor 1" so Im hoping I wont have this problem anymore

Comment

• my pans still good

DSC_0003 by JAK-RBT, on Flickr

axle too

DSC_0058 by JAK-RBT, on Flickr

-Jake | flickr | BagBuild | JACOB BRCIC PHOTOGRAPHY

Comment

• i did this to a mk4 hybrid pan. cant see it but the drain plug is pretty harrard. the drain plug on my trans is just holding on by its last thread

pm me for 'hellacute' stickers
                            i have no more stickers! ill get back to everyone once more get sent to me. unfortunately, the girl who makes them takes her sweet ass time. i apologize for the delay.

Comment

• No pans yet. Flat spotted the tranny once though.

Drive:. Dope Shiz.

Comment

• Number 1

The day I was supposed to drive down to H2o. PA has some shitty roads...

Number 2. A week after I got a new tranny pan I cracked it in two spots, it's just JB welded now, even though every couple weeks I have to fix it because I just keep scraping it off.

I'm about a half inch lower now than when I broke those two pans, haven't driven on unfamiliar roads though so I'm in the clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X