The Bent Wheel Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

ouch man, looking through this thread is causing me some indigestion it hurts to see these poor wheels not look like wheels. but im so intrigued i must keep subscribed...

Comment

I remember I hit one up in Concord/Kannapolis area took out my tire completely check it out;

i'm not home right now but i'll see if i can find the pics of my bent rim later on. It was repairable, but not cheap!
        $W∆G

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
          huh, nice thread, now you're gonna see what is the meaning of word "potholes", and i think that in my country they are much more than just potholes...

So i think that in my country really sucks to roll even not that hard...
          (8) In My country there is problem, and that problem is PotHoles.
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo"]Borat - Throw the Jew Down the Well!! - YouTube[/ame]
          No but seriously, that bbs LM stuff was brutal! Thoes wheels are about what 8-900 bucks a pop?
          Come to Iceland! It's not cold I promise
          Epic pic of my GTI

Comment

very necessary to quote that many pictures

Comment

these pictures make me sad.
              dvsmethodz.

Comment

I was bummed about mine, but damn, feel sorry for some of you guys!

I'm hoping a heavy rubber mallet and some big swings should straighten mine out. Still gutting though - pic doesn't really show it.

S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

Smashed a pothole super hard in my old car ages ago, it let all the air out of the tyre pretty quickly. I was so fucking mad, the goddamn council around here just stand around and do nothing. They have one shitty job and that is to keep the roads in working order and they can't even do that until 10 people die in a horrible accident. I thought about hitting them up for the money to get my wheel fixed but by the time they pulled their fingers out of their arses I'd have gone through another 3 cars. Australia is supposed to be a First-World country but the roads here are abysmal, I have to say they've got nothing on Bulgaria though; that shit looks scary!

Sorry... End rant. I severely dislike potholes.
                  sigpic

Comment

And yet my Rota's live on... This thread still makes me sad though.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

PA Turnpike decided to take a little more than just tolls. Sidewall destruction, inner curb damage, and a bend to top it all off.

Comment

some of these are absolutely unbelievable. I slightly bent and cracked an oem volvo wheel and when I hit the pothole it sounded like an explosion. I can only imagine the noises that come from damaging some of these

Comment

this thread sucks. why would anyone create a thread about damaged wheels. it broke my heart seeing those borbet type A's demolished

Comment

Lower left, in the about 2pm section of the wheel it was slightly bent...that's how it was delivered to my door...

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Originally posted by Ifield View Post
                              Smashed a pothole super hard in my old car ages ago, it let all the air out of the tyre pretty quickly. I was so fucking mad, the goddamn council around here just stand around and do nothing. They have one shitty job and that is to keep the roads in working order and they can't even do that until 10 people die in a horrible accident. I thought about hitting them up for the money to get my wheel fixed but by the time they pulled their fingers out of their arses I'd have gone through another 3 cars. Australia is supposed to be a First-World country but the roads here are abysmal, I have to say they've got nothing on Bulgaria though; that shit looks scary!

Sorry... End rant. I severely dislike potholes.
                              ha ha its worse in Vic

if you want to apply for compensation you have to pay VicRoads $2k for them to consider your claim

so pretty much no chance unless a pothole wrote your car off
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

if they get enough complaints about a pothole they will fill it in then say theres no pothole there.

Comment

Working...
                                X