Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike S View Post
    '86 Regal T Type - 3.8 Turbo
    God bless you for having a clean looking Turbo Buick!

Here's my NA V6 for now. Looking at going boosted with another block I have

Crowded up in the F-body engine bay

2000 V6 Firebird
    • H/C/I • Full exhaust • Strano HP7 w/Konis • Watts Link • GTO T-56 •
    sigpic

Comment

• Shittay pic right after the shaved bay got painted.

Engine in and wired.

Just after the first start up.

The only pic I got before I put it into storage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clay View Post
        Work in progress

Love it. Definitely wanna see finished pics of this.

Comment

• i shall contribute my piece of crap.

crappy cell phone pic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Too many projects

1 day they'll run
                Attached Files

Comment

• 2010 Audi A3-2.0T-Mods-Forge Twin Take , Unitronic ECU Stage 1 +
                  Last edited by LowBro 2.0; 12-07-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clay View Post
                    Work in progress

What IS this???? Twin turbo'ed?
                    Originally posted by JC.
                    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• Originally posted by soab View Post
                      What IS this???? Twin turbo'ed?
                      it's a 16v 2.0 ABA-T +S/C. that's a little lysholm supercharger on the front and, aside from being extremely unique, it will multiply the boost from the turbo. sadly, he's been travelling a ton for work, so the motor is still in that state.

i helped him design/make that boost piping

here's mine:
                      025garage

Comment

• Thats sick! are those things on the right air/water intercoolers? Im fascinated by the whole compound boost setups! End thread jack
                        Originally posted by JC.
                        'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• Originally posted by soab View Post
                          Thats sick! are those things on the right air/water intercoolers? Im fascinated by the whole compound boost setups! End thread jack
                          yeah, those are water coolers.
                          025garage

Comment

• Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                            it's a 16v 2.0 ABA-T +S/C. that's a little lysholm supercharger on the front and, aside from being extremely unique, it will multiply the boost from the turbo. sadly, he's been travelling a ton for work, so the motor is still in that state.

i helped him design/make that boost piping

here's mine:
                            And I helped Ben install the Eurojet stuff on his car. You see, Ben and I are the best of friends.

Here is my build thread on vortex showing more of my setup
                            @clay_mation

Comment

• Thanks for consuming the last hour of my life!
                              Originally posted by JC.

Comment

• UPDATE TIME.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X