No announcement yet.

Low coils for an S13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pbm or dmax, pbm are more stiffer ride cause they are made for drifting but dmax is pretty smooth and go super low as well

~HOME BUILT~
    ~Swang N Bang~

Comment

Originally posted by cardoza View Post
      It seems like S13 guys have no problems going low, and while I don't want to sacrifice too much performance I want to put the hatch on its nuts. I tried searching but saw nothing, soooo are there any coils that are known for going balls low? Or I guess if most are, what aren't? I'm talking some serious steeeeez like this:

If you wanted to go "on your nuts" but not sacrifice performance, then the ksports were a bad choice. There are many reviews on zilvia by people with bad experiences with those coilovers, and you get what you pay for. Maybe they're better on euro chassis, but on s13's they're more miss than hit. I've had JIC flta2's (when coilovers were mega expensive for s13's) and stance gr+'s and driven a couple PBM coilover cars, and PBM and Stance were the better and cheaper of the two. If your actually drifting which I'm assuming you are because that's what most of the S-chassis people do, then I recommend you get someone with more reputable coilovers to let you give their car a quick drive, you'll see for yourself.
      Suspension isn't the place to be frugal!!
      If your having stance problems I feel bad for you son.

Comment

K-Sport you might find on the web "bad reviews" due to the fact that they have been around for a while and are still around and I will have to say they have improved the overall quality and customer service of the product. Let's start seeing some reviews on Stance and others after years or what not. I sell both K-Sport/Stance and honestly I see no huge difference. Hell, even guys rocking K-Sports at our events are driving better than dudes with the high name stuff but that is not what we are talking about here. If we want to go overall the best coilovers after several S- Chassis that I have had Tein HE's and Superdrifts were my favorite because I can go real low and the ride was simply amazing. If you plan on having your coilovers for a while I would suggest going with something that is not too cheap and atleast has a customer service backing and has good reviews. Stance are awesome, K-Sports in my book are great and especially for the price.
        Drift Indy l Midwest Drift Union l Enthusiast Apparel

Comment

Working...
        X