Best Coilovers for civic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Coilovers for civic?

I'm brand new to this forum, infact this is the first forum I am "part of". I've been searching forever and have not found the answers I've hoped for. I need help deciding what the best coilovers are to provide the ultimate low. I mean really low. I know in order for awesome fitment, you need more than coilovers, but I am just wondering what the best coilovers +anything I need in order to be suuuper low. All of this on either a eg (92-95) or ek (96-00) civic. Thanks in advance.

Cheap coils cause all of them ride like shit super low anyways, and drop forks in the front. as for the rear idk.

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
      Cheap coils cause all of them ride like shit super low anyways, and drop forks in the front. as for the rear idk.
      But what coilovers will give me a good drop? Or do I need to mix different brands or what. Would racelands do, or F&F 1s?

Comment

I would do racelands. But you better be ready for ridicule and everyone saying racelands are shit. But for cheap lows you cant really go wrong with racelands. Unless you look into used coilovers like I did, I got Ground control sleeves with tokico adjustable shocks for less than the price of new racelands. But if used isnt your thing I would go with racelands.
        Last edited by SnazzyQ; 02-18-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Used isn't a problem, but neither is new. Budget isn't exactly a problem, so whatever the best possible setup is, is what I am after. But if bags are cheaper, I'll probably do that. I'm not looking for "racecar suspension", as I don't intend to drive fast, but to street sweep haha.

Comment

Ah well yeah I would go with bags then haha. Thats what I want to do with my hatch. But yeah if your budget allows it I would go with bags since they're more convenient than scraping around ruining the under side you your car.

Comment

Working...
            X