question on dumped integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zombie247 View Post
    i'm on Bomz ebay BLUE coilovers for a Cavalier. $40 and are half in shorter than any normal civic coilover. rides reallllly good, as great as my skunk2s on my EG8. anywho, since they so low i used 88 accord shocks in the front and 93 civic shocks rear. i'm raised up front and rear and dragging everywhere and tucking 15s. so NOT ALL "blue" ebay coilovers are shit. i'm just stating.

btw check out my intro thread for pics.
    First time I've ever heard someone say they thought ebay coilovers rode good...

Comment

Originally posted by Mattphi View Post
      Interested to see how this turns out lol

I don't recommend the eBay coils. Save up and do it right.
      Agreed !
      get full coilovers man and you will never look back

Comment

ground control is the way to go

Comment

I got them installed, bumpy ride but i can deal with it.

And the ones i got are red/gold not that it matters i'd say lol.

Here are some bullshit pics.... YES i painted my hubcaps green until i find some actual rims to paint green. It was better than steelies tho!

i dont know why the back dont tuck as much as the front....its maxed out.... i dont like that

and yes my car is a beater but no worries...its all in the works!

anyone know why the drop isnt as even with the front? when i can afford $800 coilovers i will purchase

Comment

You need some love on that paint, man!
            Looks better low though.

Comment

Yes i know, i think i'm go flatblack cause the clear is making my car look like shit

Comment

Drop looks good Mike. Now just paint that bish and get some wheels and you'll be lookin good!
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                  Drop looks good Mike. Now just paint that bish and get some wheels and you'll be lookin good!

Thanks and im back and forth on different things but them two are DEF on the list

Comment

my buddys integra is on skunk 2 springs and tokico blues. and it sits lower than that. is it all installed correctly

Comment

Originally posted by ssphantom View Post
                      my buddys integra is on skunk 2 springs and tokico blues. and it sits lower than that. is it all installed correctly
                      Yes, i dont see what i could have done wrong.... I'm thinking about getting some actual lowering springs that go really low and getting some kyb struts

Comment

Working...
                      X