Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best places for alignments? Who has lifetime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places for alignments? Who has lifetime?

Hey everyone, so my coil overs for my M3 just came in and when I go for alignments I plan on giving them specific settings that I want since the factory settings aren't the greatest. Does anyone know of places that are decent and offer lifetime alignments? Is it worth the money? I only have the front coilovers for now (stock struts are blown so I needed it asap) and so I might just throw the coilovers on at stock height, get an alignment and do the rears later.

My problem is, the current shop I usually take my cars to, is a local shop. I might end up moving in the next 6 months and don't want to pay for a lifetime alignment at a shop that is far away. What nationwide shops offer lifetime alignments and are low friendly?

Thanks

How are we supposed to know which shop is best at doing alignments when we don't even know where you live but anywho.....

Go to your regional section on your local M3 forum.....M3forum.net?????

post in your regional section and you will get your answer.

Comment

Well, I was mostly talking about larger chain shops (firestone, good year, etc). I understand that every shop and it's employee's are different but I was hoping to get advice on their lifetime alignment policies...

Comment

I'm with you, the place we always go is to a local, smaller shop in Portland OR

Don't have much familiarity with larger chains.

When speaking to Dario about his e36 build, he gave specs to Sears for alignment he said, who fixed -7 camber in rear and set toe to 0.

Comment

Most shops charge you retarded prices and all they do is adjust the toe. If you can do simple suspension mods and swaps ect. you should look it up it's really quite easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett B View Post
            Most shops charge you retarded prices and all they do is adjust the toe. If you can do simple suspension mods and swaps ect. you should look it up it's really quite easy.
            ...and you can do it for your lifetime and charge others instead of paying others.
            Truth is not determined by what people think of it.

Comment

I'm looking at creating my own, personal coils selecting a number of A-1 Auto racing fleshlight sleeves and also QA1 arises. Where the actual jolts imagining koni orange activity mk1 mr2 inserts pertaining to top and also mk1 bunnie koni orange sports activities pertaining to back our issue is elevation and also planting season pace arises When i do not love convenience I want that being the best static.
              braindumps
              http://www.hodges.edu/
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univers...h_(Connecticut)

Comment

Working...
              X