Need to drop an MX5 lower than 100mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to drop an MX5 lower than 100mm

The fist pic is the car as it stands and needs wheel spacers. The second is how i need it to be. Its sitting on blocks in the second picture. Work in progress Can anyone help me out with ideas.

Can't help you, but that looks awesome. TVR Cerbera look? Please make a build thread!

Comment

anyone help? Is there anything available even if i can get 100mm drop i may be able to adapt body lower.

Comment

theres a lot of things that you can do. id get coilovers. a lot of people cut springs, or do strut tower modifications as well

instagram: @keenanhaye

Comment

Here you go guys https://www.facebook.com/widowsportscars please like and share this around.

Comment

Few shots in the sunshine today as it needed a wash. Wheels are spaced out but think i may go another 10mm. I will now be able to work out the correct offsets for the wheels that will be going on when finished. obviously still needs to be lowered. Thinking coilovers 60mm drop and may need to bring the arches down a bit and then it should sit right.

Comment

Looks good

Definitely needs smaller arches and more lows

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

that's quite a gap to fill, as far as i'm concerned BC coilovers should do the trick. this guy has them.

btw love the TVR replica build you're doing, you should make a thread for it

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
                "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Working...
                X