No announcement yet.

DDM n great customer service....pffff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, Ksports suck from what I've heard. Some 240 guys posted shock dynos of them a while back and they're shit performance wise, unless they updated their design after that.

Comment

ksport and d2 are made in the same factory.. so quality if pretty much the same

Comment

Originally posted by implayaz9 View Post
        ksport and d2 are made in the same factory.. so quality if pretty much the same
        actually i found 2 local guys that are running each and rode in both there cars. Even though they are produced in the same factory they have VERY different ride qualities.

Comment

u know what I heard great things about d2 but not so much for ksports..

Comment

Originally posted by implayaz9 View Post
            u know what I heard great things about d2 but not so much for ksports..
            I have a buddy with a B7 a4 and he's running D2's and i helped with the install. Seem like a good quality coil and ride well after they settle. I've been in a couple cars with the Ksports and was NOT impressed, which is why i opted for the BnG's

Comment

DDM did the same thing to me recently. I ordered new dj auto headlights on March 1st, they didnt come so i gave them a call yesterday. Apparently they are out of stock until early April. Glad they finally let me know... The only saving grace was they shipped out the rest of my order and covered my shipping which was nice.

Also, I have the DDM coils and im not super happy with them. The stock spring rates are too soft and not the best as far as handling goes. They make tons of noises, from clunks to squeaks. I have over 10,000 miles on them though. You should be good with your RS2's, good luck with the install!
              "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

I have a 325ci how are the racelands

Comment

Originally posted by Eric M View Post
                  DDM did the same thing to me recently. I ordered new dj auto headlights on March 1st, they didnt come so i gave them a call yesterday. Apparently they are out of stock until early April. Glad they finally let me know... The only saving grace was they shipped out the rest of my order and covered my shipping which was nice.

Also, I have the DDM coils and im not super happy with them. The stock spring rates are too soft and not the best as far as handling goes. They make tons of noises, from clunks to squeaks. I have over 10,000 miles on them though. You should be good with your RS2's, good luck with the install!
                  im already on the RS2's and Jeebus Christ....i'm love with these things!!!

Comment

ive been selling a lot of rs2 coilover to vw kids lately. theyre really popular, so they must be doing something right
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
                      im already on the RS2's and Jeebus Christ....i'm love with these things!!!
                      Thats awesome1 i was going to say try Vmaxx. they are not dampening adjustable though but they ride great! i love the way my car rides. But let me know how the performance is with BnG's i think i might upgrade to maybe KW v2's.

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
                        Nope they are officially not selling there coilovers anymore....well at least for the e36.

Which i cant really understand because i know they sold ALOT of them. I dont see why they would just stop selling such a profitable item. Either way they way they went about handling my situation was bullshit and i from this point forward will NEVER order from them again. Funny thing is over the past month i've spent jsut about 1600 with them well actually less cause they refunded me the money for the coils. Theres plenty of places out there have quality parts and GREAT customer service. Good customer service gets my repeat buisness hands down over price.

-
                        Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                        So DDM isn't going to be selling their coilovers anymore?
                        Originally posted by SlammedBlackE46 View Post
                        Perhaps they've had too many problems with them? Who knows.
                        Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                        I never heard they were simply not selling them anymore. I know Jim stated they were going to be doing a big 'make over' but haven't heard anything past that. Who knows. I enjoyed mine.

Okay guys, I suppose I'll share with you since the subject was brought up. From what I understand, all the complaints about the DDM coilovers have gotten so excessive that Jim made the decision to stop the sales of the coilovers. I believe they will be redesigned as mentioned before they are sold again.

I'm truly sorry you had a bad experience with DDM. There are plenty of other people who feel the same way you guys do. Unfortunately we're just a company that is growing faster than we can keep up with.

I know the response time to let you know the C/Os will not be shipped was lengthy but there were many others like yourself that had to be contacted as well.

We are currently working very hard to provide better customer service. Please understand that we felt not selling you the coilovers was better for you in the long run.

I understand if you decide to take your business elsewhere but if you do decide to buy from us again in the future it should be a much more pleasant experience. I hope you enjoy your new coilovers.

-Geoff (DDM Huntington Beach sales rep)

Comment

If you have the coilovers. http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1400750

Review this thread and I would suggest writing the letter.

If you wanted to buy them and couldn't, that sucks, but its obviously for the better. While there are many who had the coilovers with no issues, there were obviously enough people who had an issue with them for DDM to make the decision.

Comment

Thanks for info Geoff. I have bought numerous other parts from you guys and been very happy.
                            "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

actually EVERY part that i bought from them was faulty in some way!! See list:

M3 front bumper: center grill section didnt even come close to fitting, grill was to short by almost an 1"

Headlights (without angel eyes): moisture builds up on the inside and and dosent go away for days, ON TOP of the headlights do not work properly..even after hours on the phone for them to come to a 3rd conclusion of the problem they still do not work properly.

Fogs: Condensation build up same as the headlights.

Comment

there is a guy on SocalE36 who is selling his DDM coils for $500 he is parting out his M3 he wrecked

and yes DDM isn't having the best service anymore.. Did you contact San Diego Branch or Huntington Beach branch?

Comment

Working...
                                X