Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find 2.5ID 4 or 5" 750lbs springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find 2.5ID 4 or 5" 750lbs springs?

Trying to get the rear of my e24 down, Its on GC. Currently on 6inch 750lb springs. I'd like to find the same spring rate but 4 or 5 inches? (4 preferred)

Any ideas on where to look?
    -Jason
    91 Lagunengrun 325i
    88 635csi (Parted & Crushed)

Gc should have them in 4", for 5" you need swifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
      Gc should have them in 4", for 5" you need swifts.
      does gc have em in 750lbs though? yeah i saw an old thread on the swifts you found, those rates were good. thats what im probably gonna go if i cant find em in 4
      -Jason
      91 Lagunengrun 325i
      88 635csi (Parted & Crushed)

Comment

I just checked gc's website to confirm and it looks like they have way less spring choices then they used to. You could try giving them a call to see if they can still get them, otherwise hypercoil makes up to a 700lb 4" 2.5id spring and swift makes the 784lb 5" that I have.

If you end up going with the swifts, get a hold of one of the broadway guys. They can probably get you a great deal on them.

Comment

go to the fortune auto site. you can buy swift springs there in any length and spring rate. they ship directly from swift here in california
          CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

From what I was told swift doesn't make 4inch springs, tried the fortune site Alex but all they show is the spring rate not the length.
            @slowprogress

Comment

You can always try CDOC.com they are a wedsite that deals with Porsche race cars but they have springs that you can buy in different lenghts and spring rates. I think that the rears in 4 inch can go up to something like 1200lbs per inch or something crazy.
              I know that their site was down last week when I was trying to order my shorter stiffer springs for my E30.

Comment

Working...
              X