Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting confused by fk!?

Hi

I am looking for some cheap coilovers for my volvo s40 -97 and i am getting really confused by fk becouse of this product:

Tuning auto parts such as Angeleyes, lowering springs, sports mirrors, sports steering wheels and much more can be found in the FK Automotive online shop.

It says that it is for the s40/v40 (v) model that means it should fit mine. Although it is for -03-04
    but in the specification meny it says that it is for the s40/v50 (m) model. What the f is up with that!?

Getting really upset soon.
    So if you have any idea of what is going on or if the coilover may fit my model OR if you know any good site that have cheap coilovers that will ship to finland PLEASE tell me!

Really need that low.

Thanks!

XOXO Friman

those will fit but you'll need ph2 top shock mounts and droplinks

or look at a set of TA technix coilovers
    Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

do i need the top mounts for the rear suspenion as well?

i have looked for TA technix coilovers but i've only found for the newer model (04- s40/v50)

Comment

No you reuse the rear top mounts, only need new top mounts for the front

I am running ph2 (02-04) coilovers in my car with new PH2 top mounts and my ph1 rear mounts

only front top mounts and droplinks differ between ph1 and ph2 models...
        Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

Why don't you call or email them?

Comment

They are on their way home right now! Thanks for the help PoLonY !

Comment

Working...
            X