Which spring for Ground Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which spring for Ground Control

I have ground control coilovers, and the front can get the bumper on the ground, but the rear is at its lowest setting and i want it a little lower.

So was wondering if anyone new which size spring /rate i should be running in the rear to get another about another inch lower, (i want it 2/3 inch lower in rear)

(i dont have money for new coilovers. so dont mention please)
    Last edited by Masonbarnard; 10-05-2012, 05:26 PM.

which springs do you currently have?
    Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

Originally posted by rhinosaross View Post
      which springs do you currently have?
      thats the problem. i dont. So thats why i was wondering if there is a spring that is commonly used on ground controlls to go lower.

Comment

Call up Ground Control and talk to them. They helped me out a LOT when I needed new springs.
        It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

Originally posted by MrDanguy View Post
          Call up Ground Control and talk to them. They helped me out a LOT when I needed new springs.
          i actually have been doing that. I just feel like they wouldnt have a spring option to bring me down that low, since they are a more performance related company.

Comment

wait.....so you don't have any springs? or no springs in the rear? i don't get it....

either way, the guys at broadway static can get you hyperco/swift springs, and could help you with spring height/rates.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              wait.....so you don't have any springs? or no springs in the rear? i don't get it....

either way, the guys at broadway static can get you hyperco/swift springs, and could help you with spring height/rates.
              No i have springs haha, i just dont know the height/rates of them. so i dont know which ones to get haha. BUt thanks, I'll send them a email now.

thanks,
              Mason

Comment

I just ordered some 6" 600lb springs from GC a while ago... they get theirs directly from Eibach.
                Either that, or go with some Hyperco.
                Figure out the rates, height, and inner diameter of the ones you are currently using and go from there. If you want more low, get shorter springs.
                It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

If you pull out your rear springs they should have length/rate/ID written on them.
                  You can get 4 or 5" 900lbs springs and see how you like the ride quality (4/5" springs WILL get you low).
                  If after install you feel like rear shocks are too soft for new rates (it sure wont be stiff cause GC dont make any off the shells coils with such high spring rates) you can send them in to get rebuild.
                  New springs from GC - $125
                  Shock rebuild - $150/ each including before and after dyno.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Eibach's are the springs in ground control coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1472 View Post
                      Eibach's are the springs in ground control coilovers
                      haha i know, rates and size we are talking about

Comment

Get swift springs instead
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

X2 I pm'd you

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                          X