E36 researching for my suspension!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 researching for my suspension!

Hi, every one. Im new in the game and have been looking to buy a coilover kit for my e36 and now that i had only 2 brands on my list. Another brand came in my way i cant really decide which one to go for. BCracing and St by KW is what i had in mind just tonight i found a set made by FK "silver line plus X" for about $150 over the others i can get this set with a lifetime warranty. "Corrosion resistant bodies for your E36 3-Series with Koni adjustable shocks, Height adjustments from 40-80mm's"..i know theres a lot a knowledgeable peolpe here when it comes to suspension so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Last edited by SolanoStyles2; 07-25-2012, 11:36 PM.

BWS can hook you up think they have a kit that is 1600 $, talke to jaze or kielan on the forum.

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=25844

Comment

thats too much for me fam!..thanks tho.

Comment

I am going with bc racing custom setup with 9kg/10 kg springrates. 1000 $ shipped, Best bang for the buck i think.

note that silverline x and kw dont have adjusteble camber up front. So you need camber plates witch is an additional 150-200 $

Comment

well considering what your saying then i cut my options to only 2 brands now..silverline x or BCreacing i like bc also but their warranty is only for 1 year whichs is kinda wack."tio sabes lo que digo"

Comment

Working...
          X