Need some help with my E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help with my E36

Hi everybody, i have a 328 is E36 and need to start working on my suspension..What is the best way to go 1 piece Coil Overs or Lowering Springs?
    Last edited by SolanoStyles2; 07-10-2012, 10:48 PM.

there is a search function and plenty of things covering this.

depending on your budget.
    raceland/rokkor coilovers are cheap coilovers
    broadway/static/etc.
    plenty of companies

Comment

i would go with AST, broadway static/fortune auto, or ground control.

but if you want to keep it inexpensive i would go with stance, bcracing, or st coilovers in that order especially if you want to slam your car.

Comment

thanks..im new at this but been a car fanatic since i can remember and still have a long way to go and many things to learn about cars and the S/W site, I have a friend who told me that coilovers are uncofortable and a pain to deal with..He suggested to just get lower springs and shocks..I saw the ST coilovers and liked them wouldn't mind spending my money on that cuz i really want to slam my car.

Comment

coilovers are the only way to go. i dont know what the heck your friend is talking about saying coilovers are uncomfortable and a pain to deal with....that is a complete lie.

but yea st's are great! the spring rates are a little soft though if you want to slam your car, not to mention they dont go as low as the stance or bc's.

stance or bcracing are the coilovers i would try to get if you want it slammed for a good price!

broadway static is the coilover to buy right now if you dont mind spending a few hundred+ over the stance/bc's and want you car on the ground!

Comment

Working...
          X