How do i maximize my low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i maximize my low

new to the stance game, just wanna go lower in the front without rubbing over everything lol
    going to go from 225/40 to a 215/35 soon so hopefully that will give me some more room, also im going to put my camber bolts back on... what else could i do to go lower?
    btw im on coilovers (if stiffer springs is the answer do i need to buy brand specific, or will anything for my car work?)

What coilovers?
    What car?
    what wheels and offset?

Picture of car as it is now?

would help people answer.

Comment

What's with all these troll questions?

You could take your suspension out all together and run on space saver wheels for maximum lows

Comment

lol

wheel delete if you wanna lay frame
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop??

Comment

i recently came across a thread were a guy "reset" his springs... i think you need to find the reset button, it maybe hidden on the inside of the coil and may require the use of a small pick tool or bobby pin type device.
          Maybe you meant your username to say nate 240? I'm guessing you have a 240? I hope it's a nissan and not a volvo. In the rare case you have a peugeot 204, I want to see pictures now!!!

build thread?

Comment

Working...
          X