Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    wow, 8" springs are HUGE

i would go with a 6" spring with 400/450 if it was me to get the car to around my taste but even then, i would expect the shocks to be blown in a month. u=you could probabky get away with 450/500 rates if you dont mind a little bounce.

if you use a 7" spring i wouldnt worry about blowing shocks at all. i can get you some Fortune Auto 7" springs for relatively cheap or you can get some H&Rs or hypercoil for a about 80 bucks a spring.
    im in the same exact boat, with my HRs. My backs sit nice with no adjustors, but i need the front about and 1-2 inches lower. What kind of deal could you get me on the fortune autos?
    sorry im a poor college kid
    thanks,
    D

Comment

Many track enthusiast would love your H&R's, try finding someone with a set of coilovers that are good for your standards or ask someone to trade.

Comment

Hi just joined! sounds like its gonna be nice when your done. Anyways idk if it pertains to all H&R's but i know for the ford focus all the shocks have internal bumpstops so it impossible to bottom out the shocks.

They are made for H&R by Bilstien so they are a great quality coil over that can be rebuilt. Focus peeps love them! Never hear any gripes other than they dont go low enough but then again they are a performance coil.

Comment

Working...
        X