• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    unlikely
    Lick balls
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Hundreds? I'd seriously doubt if that number was over 30. Because mine is right around 13-14.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Hundreds? I'd seriously doubt if that number was over 30. Because mine is right around 13-14.
        Okay ~40, happy mofo
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          I really can't say much since I'm on Rokkor's but after 6 months of being low then 6 months of being slammed to fuck, they haven't blown and they still ride pretty good and yes I've been in hundreds of cars with quality coils.

Bunch of people here on S|W I met up with at H2Oi rode in my car and when I told them I was on Rokkors they were completely shocked lol

I'm not siding with Racelands/Rokkors at all, if I was keeping the car they'd be out in a heartbeat (Jazzy knows that )...but for the time I've had them and the time being they haven't been trouble haha

And what Jesus said is truth.
          khalil youre my boy but to say that 300lb springs on a factory length strut with no travel and generic valving is in any way comparable to a shortened strut with higher spring rates and expert valving is plain mis information.

they might seem similar to a off the shelf BC,stance ,ksport ,D2 ,xyz, cx racing etc etc to a layman because they share a business outlook aka make a decent coil on the cheap with no R&D on what actually works for a specific chassis....like RL.

i will put anything on that it is night and day from a TCkline, AST, Fortune, GC etc from camber plates to rsm's

im done beating this dead horse, busters gonna raceland no matter what overwhelming information you show them.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              khalil youre my boy but to say that 300lb springs on a factory length strut with no travel and generic valving is in any way comparable to a shortened strut with higher spring rates and expert valving is plain mis information.

they might seem similar to a off the shelf BC,stance ,ksport ,D2 ,xyz, cx racing etc etc to a layman because they share a business outlook aka make a decent coil on the cheap with no R&D on what actually works for a specific chassis....like RL.

i will put anything on that it is night and day from a TCkline, AST, Fortune, GC etc from camber plates to rsm's

im done beating this dead horse, busters gonna raceland no matter what overwhelming information you show them.
              Oh fuck no man nowhere near as good hahaha...Im just stating that they did their job somewhat since I got them and that was to go low (was a noooooob when I started modding; still am too haha).Over the past year I somewhat learned my shit haha.

I completely agree with you though man! If I were to do it again I'd save up and buy something good. Next proper car will be running some good stuff <3
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

I made worse choices with my first few cars, I used to rock skunk 2 sleeves on kyb's on my first car and thought it was the business until I got a ride in a properly equipped car.

You know all of this already but for the sake of good info I took the bait LOL

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I made worse choices with my first few cars, I used to rock skunk 2 sleeves on kyb's on my first car and thought it was the business until I got a ride in a properly equipped car.

You know all of this already but for the sake of good info I took the bait LOL

Fuck it man. Can't wait to do it big soon
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

busters gonna raceland no matter what overwhelming information you show them.
                    ^^^ sig worthy, but I like to reduce to the lowest common denominator like my maff teacher taught us.

busters gonna raceland no matter what.
                    busters gonna raceland.
                    busters raceland.
                    busters
                    StatusRacing.com
                    Configure YOUR Seat Here
                    Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                    Email: sales@statusracing.com
                    Fan us on Facebook

Comment

I personally wouldn't own a set, but if someone wants to buy them thats their choice, it'll get em low I guess.

Comment

why is this thread even going still?

Comment

Because I can't lock it from my phone

Comment

well shit. that escalated quickly.

1996 Cadillac Deville Build Thread

Lancer Build Thread

Elantra Build Thread [car is no more ]

Comment

i have a mk3 cabrio vw on racelands ultimo's. ride is pretty good, you can get craaaaaazy low, i removed the helper springs to go lower, i didnt really care about the ride but, it really is not that bad at all! i think they are great for the buck! obviously not as great as some other brands but definitly good for a temporary setup.

Comment

I blame the internet for all the worlds problems

Comment

Working...
                                X