X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kev.skyline View Post
    theyre not real coils though are they?
    ive got a late model
    Depends on your definition of real coils. They are a coil over conversion kit that you modify your factory strut housings to install. You will still need new shocks, but you would need them anyways if you got H&R's. They are still a coilover in every sence of the word, but you need to make them work.

The only REAL coilovers for e30's are KW's and FK's- AKA integrated struts with adjusters and shocks pre-installed.

In the end, all these will cost about the same and get you just about the same drop. GC's are preferred though because they have options to modify them later on with shortened housings or different spring sizes and rates.

Comment

None are true all around coil overs for the e30 unless you go with expensive race coil overs. Most are coil overs up front and coil over style in the back.

My friend just picked up a full race true coil over for the e30 m3 with separate reservoirs for under 5k.

I'm riding on h&r race and they are a great set up, if you buy some strut and sway bars it will be a great set up for mild track use and street use.
      @slowprogress

Comment

H&R e46

Well I installed my friends springs and he seems pretty happy with them. although it took the gap out it dosent look low enough. I tried to convince him but he just wanted to take the gap out.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by IIXtremeHansen; 01-05-2010, 02:54 AM.
        Swang.n.Bang

Comment

Working...
        X