No announcement yet.

Question on Universal Air Aero Sport bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the word? if you figure out what exactly fits then I will be ordering a set of yellows once I have money and then bags also so i'm a step closer to having it all once i get a car... haha

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

I got my air tank in the other day. Going to run some measurements this weekend at the shop. I have to see if I have enough clearance around the strut for the bag.

My mechanic's been in Jersey for the last week, so he's putting a dampener on my build! lol

Comment

best price I could find on them, and dont forget the brackets... Aero Sports

Comment

Definitely take tons of pics, and when you're done I'm going to want a parts list and a projected cost so I can start getting stuff together, I have always wanted air ride!

Comment

make your own brackets. buying them is a huge waste of money.

Comment

Well it looks like the bag will definitely fit over the plain shock on my car. The only thing I worry about is clearance between the shock and body. I wish someone local had one that I could try without me having to purchase one and see if it works. FML.

Anyone wanna let me pay for shipping both ways, and a little extra for your time boxing one up so I can test one out? lol

Comment

Come on Matt! What's the word? Any updates? I have been waiting anxiously to see how this is going to pan out and after seeing Jeremy's Jag pics your car needs to get the drop treatment on some bags.

-John

Comment

Working...
                X