Maintenance, Winter storage etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance, Winter storage etc.

Hey dudes, this is going to be the first winter i will have air in my Z when i put it away for the winter. I am planning on re-doing my trunk set up during that time as well. Is there anything in particular i should be aware of when putting the car away in the garage for the year?

Obviously, for me to work on the tank and to re-run the management i am going to need to empty the tank of all the air, purge the lines etc. Anything else? I feel like it is pretty straight forward but i don't want to miss something that i could be over looking. Is it OK for me to leave the car aired out for the winter? I am on an Airlift V2 system for reference. Noob questions im sure.

Last edited by irishguy0224; 09-30-2015, 12:49 PM.
    Follow the build on IG: @kmcguckin
    Bagged/Boosted/Widebody 350z Roadster
    Wrong.Fitment.Crew

There will be no issue in leaving the car aired out all winter. If you are taking apart the compressor system anyway, you really have nothing else to worry about.

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

Aweome, thats what i thought. Anything i need to do to air the system out completely outside of airing up and down, running the tank low and then just purging the tank?
      Follow the build on IG: @kmcguckin
      Bagged/Boosted/Widebody 350z Roadster
      Wrong.Fitment.Crew

Comment

yes,you are taking apart the compressor system anyway, you really have nothing else to worry about.

Comment

Working...
        X