No announcement yet.

Bag choice? 350z about to get slammed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag choice? 350z about to get slammed.

Hay guys,
    I'm pretty new to air stance and air suspension. I was wondering if anyone had advice on which bags/struts to run on a daily 350z. So far I have been looking at Air Lift performance, K sport, Air Rex, and TWR. Does anyone have experience with any of these brands? From what i have gathered, TWR and Air Lift seem to be the best options, but i could very well be wrong.

I chose Accuair E-level for my management if it makes a difference.

Thanks Stanceworks!
    -Deo

I run my ALP struts 130 miles round trip everyday for the last 1 year without any issue at all. I could definitely tell you to go with the Air Lift struts, but I may be a bit partial.....

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Deo View Post
      Hay guys,
      I'm pretty new to air stance and air suspension. I was wondering if anyone had advice on which bags/struts to run on a daily 350z. So far I have been looking at Air Lift performance, K sport, Air Rex, and TWR. Does anyone have experience with any of these brands? From what i have gathered, TWR and Air Lift seem to be the best options, but i could very well be wrong.

I chose Accuair E-level for my management if it makes a difference.

Thanks Stanceworks!
      -Deo
      D2 Racing, KSport, TWR, and AirForce are all made in the same factory so they are the same thing.

I would recommend going with the Air Lift suspension since the others tend to ride a bit harsher. The Air Lift setup rides and handles great.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Wish airlift would make a kit for my m37s rwd.the build struts I don't have time .and for that money I'd but airrunner or airrapex.so for now bags over bc coils

Comment

Working...
        X