autopilot v2 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autopilot v2 help

Hey, i am new here and i just bought autopilot and pared it up with airforce struts for my 05 accord. So my issue is calibrating it. the rears calibrate but the fronts only go up and inch and that it versus the rears they go all the way up and down. since it wont calibrate right my presets don't work. Lets say i set my preset one to 55 55 40 40 when i hit 1 the rears air up and down then stops while the fronts don't move at all and the fronts are still on the ground while the rears are up. Can anyone help me out with this issue?

The AutoPilot V2 does not like to work on certain cars that have sleeve style front struts like yours. Your front struts require a lot of pressure to raise the car because of the bag design and since the V2 system cuts the tank pressure off at 175psi, there isn't enough air pressure for the car to raise completely without the compressors needing to fill the tank again.

If the compressors come on while the V2 is attempting to raise your car to a certain preset height, the system will error out and it will not get to your target height.

Really the only way around this is to use the system in manual mode or by bypassing the V2's internal tank pressure sensor with a 200psi pressure switch.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
    X