KSport Air Struts For My 350z?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSport Air Struts For My 350z?

Hey guys was wondering if anyone had ksport air struts installed on their 350z with pictures? I currently have universal air bags and as comfy as I feel they ride they don't air up high enough for my liking. I got pulled over for my car being too low for the third time and I aired it up for the cop and my car was still too low so I want to go with ksport because I believe they have a 200mm lift fully aired up and what I like most is they have a true coilover setup in the rear which has the bag inside the strut as opposed to the shock and bag separated which I ****. Also where is the best place to buy just the struts? I already have a management system in my car so I'm just gonna swap out the air struts if I do go that route

Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter: @0mg350z

Originally posted by Kennyy View Post
    Hey guys was wondering if anyone had ksport air struts installed on their 350z with pictures? I currently have universal air bags and as comfy as I feel they ride they don't air up high enough for my liking. I got pulled over for my car being too low for the third time and I aired it up for the cop and my car was still too low so I want to go with ksport because I believe they have a 200mm lift fully aired up and what I like most is they have a true coilover setup in the rear which has the bag inside the strut as opposed to the shock and bag separated which I ****. Also where is the best place to buy just the struts? I already have a management system in my car so I'm just gonna swap out the air struts if I do go that route
    Be sure to check out our 350Z kit. http://www.airliftperformance.com/ap.../imports/350z/

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

I've seen a few 350Z Ksport setups in my lifetime and all of them have had a separate spring and shock in the rear. I've never seen one that had an air strut setup but they may be able to make one. Just out of curiosity, why don't you like separate spring and shock setups?

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
        I've seen a few 350Z Ksport setups in my lifetime and all of them have had a separate spring and shock in the rear. I've never seen one that had an air strut setup but they may be able to make one. Just out of curiosity, why don't you like separate spring and shock setups?
        Really? I thought if was a one piece setup in the rear? I have a couple friends with ksports and they all have the one piece air strut in the rear also but none of my z friends have it and in every picture I see of air struts for the z is one piece rear. Reason I don't like separate bag and shock is because you can't run that much camber because the spring bucket has to be installed so I would have to remove my toe arm which I find super annoying

Comment

Really? I thought if was a one piece setup in the rear? I have a couple friends with ksports and they all have the one piece air strut in the rear also but none of my z friends have it and in every picture I see of air struts for the z is one piece rear. Reason I don't like separate bag and shock is because you can't run that much camber because the spring bucket has to be installed so I would have to remove my toe arm which I find super annoying
          Yeah Ksport and similar companies don't take photos of everything they sell and just use a few stock photos for all of their products.. Here is a photo of an AirForce (same thing as Ksport) setup for the 350Z (stolen from @vivassluiss on insta):

I totally forgot about the camber/toe issue with theses cars.. To help, people will run SPL links in the rear but I believe the toe links will run into the spring bucket when you're low. Some of our customers have run SPL's Eccentric lockout kit but you will need adjustable control arms for them to work to their fullest extent. Basically, the rear of the Z33 is a complete biotch to work with and most guys go for the not-quite-aligned approach and go through tires. Really your best bet would be to get wheels that 'fit' and don't run crazy camber so your toe is more in line, but what's the fun in that?

Comment

Yeah Ksport and similar companies don't take photos of everything they sell and just use a few stock photos for all of their products.. Here is a photo of an AirForce (same thing as Ksport) setup for the 350Z (stolen from @vivassluiss on insta):

I totally forgot about the camber/toe issue with theses cars.. To help, people will run SPL links in the rear but I believe the toe links will run into the spring bucket when you're low. Some of our customers have run SPL's Eccentric lockout kit but you will need adjustable control arms for them to work to their fullest extent. Basically, the rear of the Z33 is a complete biotch to work with and most guys go for the not-quite-aligned approach and go through tires. Really your best bet would be to get wheels that 'fit' and don't run crazy camber so your toe is more in line, but what's the fun in that?
            thats the same kit i just bought i got sponsored by air force, i have adjustable camber arms that max out at -6 degrees of camber, how would i go about getting some camber in? i actually spoke to luis vivas but he had his spring bucket modified to run that much camber, i have spc toe bolts that came with my camber arms when i bought them but would that be enough to run -6 camber? i really don't care about going through tires as long as my fitment is how i want it, i mean sometimes you just can't have it all right?

Comment

I don't believe you will be able to get any more camber than that without doing lower control arms.

Comment

I don't believe you will be able to get any more camber than that without doing lower control arms.
                im gonna sell my air force kit and just buy rear air house bags from you guys, but before i do will this rear mid link work with the rear air house bags? thats my only solution to more camber just need to make sure the bags will work with it

Comment

im gonna sell my air force kit and just buy rear air house bags from you guys, but before i do will this rear mid link work with the rear air house bags? thats my only solution to more camber just need to make sure the bags will work with it

http://www.frsport.com/SPL-SPL-RML-Z...5_p_15626.html
                  Since those lower arms are not designed for air ride setups, some modification may be needed to get them to work with the Air House bags. I can't say for sure if this setup is going to work out for your or not but with some fabrication, anything can work.

Comment

Working...
                  X