Ksport Pro vs. Pro Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ksport Pro vs. Pro Plus

Im looking into the ksport bags for my car. After researching I haev found that the pro plus kit lets control all four corner while the pro kit only lets you control front and rear. Why would being able to control all four corners be a plus?

Originally posted by booozy View Post
    Im looking into the ksport bags for my car. After researching I haev found that the pro plus kit lets control all four corner while the pro kit only lets you control front and rear. Why would being able to control all four corners be a plus?
    What type of car do you have?

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
      What type of car do you have?
      08 350z

Comment

I would recommend either going with the Air Lift suspension or going with a universal bag over coil setup instead of Ksport.

Comment

I would recommend either going with the Air Lift suspension or going with a universal bag over coil setup instead of Ksport.
          ok Ill look into it

Comment

Anybody know the answer?

Comment

Oh sorry, I missed your initial question haha. Setups that control only the front and rear (in this case) are 4 valve systems. Basically the fronts share a fill and dump valve while the rears share a fill valve and dump valve. Because of the way this system is set up, air is able to transfer between sides of the car when cornering which will result in horrible body roll.

4 corner setups or 8 valve systems mean that each corner of the car has it's own fill and dump. These systems make it so that each bag is independent and air won't be able to transfer around while cornering.

You do not want to go with a 4 valve system. You will **** the way your car rides and handles.

Comment

Oh sorry, I missed your initial question haha. Setups that control only the front and rear (in this case) are 4 valve systems. Basically the fronts share a fill and dump valve while the rears share a fill valve and dump valve. Because of the way this system is set up, air is able to transfer between sides of the car when cornering which will result in horrible body roll.

4 corner setups or 8 valve systems mean that each corner of the car has it's own fill and dump. These systems make it so that each bag is independent and air won't be able to transfer around while cornering.

You do not want to go with a 4 valve system. You will **** the way your car rides and handles.
                Oh wow, alright thanks

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X