Socal CoopAir S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socal CoopAir S

hey everyone, as my first post id like to let all you guys see my mini cooper. their aren't to many around like mine.

let me take you through the phases

h&r lowering springs, konig 17X7.5 and blacked out bits

then after a while i went with bc coilovers that i just so happened to get for free and got some really cheap 15x8 ebay wheels

after that i didnt really know what else to do. i heard a few people on this forum saying you could get a mini to lay frame. so i did my research and saved some money

at first i thought putting bags on a mini cooper would just ruin it handling, but i was so wrong.

when i was in the market for buying my air setup, direct fit wasn't an option. i had to use mk5 slam series front bags and universal sleeve bags for the rear. the rear bags were breaking for most bagged mini owners so bagriders stepped up and made direct fit ones.

i went with accuair management and ive been changing my trunk setup about 4 or 5 times in the past 6 months.

my most recent setup has been pissing me off due to the rubbing/breaking/leaking/cracking of everything in my car. i have 16x8 esm 002 and i just finished some top mounts for more lows. also, hit a bunny and ruined my front mount, radiator, fan, coolant hoses, bumper, and much more things.

before bunny incident.

and after the bunny hit. not to much different.

and my last trunk setup(im working on my next one right now, it will be up here in a few days)

looks great!

Comment

YES! Love your Mini Daniel! Currently stealing a photo for FB

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Hmmm... Where have I seen this before?

2005 Subaru STI

Comment

Working...
        X