bmw e34 air questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmw e34 air questions

i have an e34 525i non touring. just looking to see what bags i can use. i'm about to be in the market and i have seen very few 34s on air. so any info would be awesome!

thanks
    Jarrod

IG: JarrodPersinger

If you're handy with a welder or know someone who is, your best bet would be to go with a setup that uses Air Lift's universal struts.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

i'm pretty much to the point of just purchasing the bags/struts. i would like to see maybe a build of someone that has done a e34 before. or exactly what set up they used.

Comment

There isn't anything that just bolts right on. Its the same as my e32. They would need to be custom made.

Comment

Originally posted by wobblenuts View Post
          There isn't anything that just bolts right on. Its the same as my e32. They would need to be custom made.
          looking at air house 2 aero house bags to put over shocks from bag riders. i have my tank/compressor and manual management. gonna start mocking up my trunk soon. doing this one paycheck at a time. probably going to get new shocks to put the bags over (so i don't blow out a shock day one).

Comment

Working...
          X