airbags robbing air from front,back vice-versa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airbags robbing air from front,back vice-versa

i have an issue with my air ride, when i have my front all the way aired up and hit the rear switch up and down the front looses air as if its robbing air from the front! has anyone experienced this?? ive been looking and maybe check valves b4 the first valve on front and rear setup would help but not sure!! any info would be awesome! thnxx

Weird, give us some more info on your system. Brass valves or manifold, four valve or eight valve setup, switch box, etc.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

If you have brass individual valves they could need a clean out.

It could also be a fitting in the front or along the line somewhere. If you want to be certain easiest way to check that would be to soap up the connections with soapy/foamy bubbles and wiggle the lines a bit.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

thanks guys for the help! ive tried the soapy water and all that good stuff and i have individual valves also. i bought a one way check valve installed b4 the valve. it actually is holding air now so i dont think the valves are holding the air bcuz b4 installed the check valve i had the front aired up and removed the leader line off and it lost all air... now if i do that it wont loose any pressure............... moral of the story if u get ebay valves lol.. get check valves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chamuko View Post
          thanks guys for the help! ive tried the soapy water and all that good stuff and i have individual valves also. i bought a one way check valve installed b4 the valve. it actually is holding air now so i dont think the valves are holding the air bcuz b4 installed the check valve i had the front aired up and removed the leader line off and it lost all air... now if i do that it wont loose any pressure............... moral of the story if u get ebay valves lol.. get check valves!!!!
          Moral of the story, spend money on quality valves.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
          X