noob here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob here

i've got a 98 sentra that's bagged but it just doesn't go low enough at all. i was wondering if anyone can give me advice on how to get it lower? front bags and rear cylinders are from Air Bag It. Picture is fully raised and fully lowered. Yes the car is multi colored/haggard because I'm doing body work and haven't primed it yet. Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys/gals!
    Attached Files

Looks like it has a lot of lift and not much dump. I dunno u mean need different brackets.

Comment

definitely has too much lift. the rear looks like a monster truck. i'm talking to the guy at air bag it now but he's not being much help at all. should be sitting so much lower than it is.

Comment

This is going to get ugly.

What are you using for your current setup? Who installed it?
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

what's going to get ugly?

it's actually mismatched, pieced it together. air bag it front struts and rear cylinders, viair480c compressor and 250 xtreme valves. My brother and I installed it. He's installed numerous air set ups on his cars and other peoples cars.

Comment

any pictures of the suspension installed.

Comment

Originally posted by rgarjr View Post
              any pictures of the suspension installed.
              I attached a picture in my first post. I think you have to click on it for it to open.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyxedge View Post
                I attached a picture in my first post. I think you have to click on it for it to open.
                Yeah but that picture doesn't show the air bag struts or cylinders.

Comment

Originally posted by rgarjr View Post
                  Yeah but that picture doesn't show the air bag struts or cylinders.
                  this other picture is all i have for right now. i'll be able to get more pics within a day or two.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X