Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compressor turning on when it doesn't need to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compressor turning on when it doesn't need to.

Edit: Yes, this is in the incorrect section, sorry about that. Mods are free to move it.

Hey so I'm on V2 with a viair 440C compressor and a 5 gallon tank (semi important).
    Max pressure is 150, min is 80.

I was originally running a 2.5 gallon tank, but wanted more room to play with so I got the 5.
    The issue I acquired after changing the tanks, is that when I go from 0 to ride height, (takes approximately 12-15 psi) the compressor will turn on, even though the tank is only down to 135~ psi.

This does not happen if you were to do it in manual mode, in manual you can drain it all the way down to 80 before it will turn on the compressor... like it should.

Any idea's?

Josh.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 05-13-2013, 11:25 AM.

Hey Josh, have you tried contacting someone in our tech department? 800-248-0892

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy@AirLift View Post
      Hey Josh, have you tried contacting someone in our tech department? 800-248-0892
      Yea, I will do that soon. I had contacted my local Air shop and they said they would call, but apparently you can't trust anyone.

Thanks.

Comment

This is part of the software on many of the V2s. It's a known issue and if they haven't already updated it, I know that they were working on it. Mine does it as well, but it doesn't really bother me. I have a 3-gallon tank with dual 400cc compressors so they only run for a few seconds until they shut off. Also, I have the exo-mounts and tank rings, so I can barely hear or feel the compressors when they come on. If the radio is on, I wouldn't even know they are back there.

Comment

Working...
        X