Possible help with air setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible help with air setup?

First off, how's it going folks? This is my first post since I figure i may get more help here than on my car specific forum. I have a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon that I want to bag. My issue is that the cheapest premade setup is $3700 from D2 racing. I already have D2 coilovers on my Tib so I could just obtain their bags and go from there just needing a management system, but they want $1000 just for the bags. My question is should I go with these D2 bags and an Accuair E-level management system or is there something better out there waiting? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Andy
    Originally posted by RubbderDucky
    I love being able to say I built my car to the way I wanted it, then others got enjoyment out of it as well. It brings a smile to my face when others enjoy my ride as much as I do.

Well Andy. You have options out there. If you have the coils already give universal air a call and get some bags to slip on the coilovers. Will be way less than a grand. As for management, E-level is great but I prefer Airlift v2. The v2 will save you a few bucks if your looking to save.

Comment

I appreciate the response! I had actually started looking into the Autopilot V2 system and had decided on it and a management kit from BagRiders. I'll definitely look into Universal Air, though. I hadn't thought about them and if they're cheaper than the D2 ones then I'm definitely happy with that.
      I love being able to say I built my car to the way I wanted it, then others got enjoyment out of it as well. It brings a smile to my face when others enjoy my ride as much as I do.

Comment

Well, I contacted Universal Air and got quoted about $890 for the bags and brackets. Cheaper than D2, but just by a fraction.

Comment

That seems a bit much. What parts exactly did the quote you for? The aerosport bags for the front are only 189 each.

Comment

That's the exact price he quoted me also. He just gave me quotes for bag over coil bags all the way around and the brackets to match them. What ran it up so much was the $140 that he quoted me for the brackets. I'm not sure if I could get them cheaper elsewhere.

Comment

Okay, so i'm about ready to order my air ride setup and I just realized that when I got my quote from Universal Air that they didn't tell me what bags I needed for the rear. I know that I need Aero Sport bags for the front but no idea what I need for the rear. I have D2 coilovers and the rear is pillowball uppers with no camber adjustment plate. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
              X