E46 Bagged questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E46 Bagged questions?

Hey Guys Im new into the Bagged scene I want to do a simple but nice basic set up on my e46, front and back up and down....how much would I be looking at???

Any reply would be much appreciate thanks.

one billion dollars....

Comment

in all seriousness, it all depends on the management, compressors, wheter you go UAS bag overs (if you have the clearance) or custom struts... digital, analog, paddle valves... theres alot more to just asking how much.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
        in all seriousness, it all depends on the management, compressors, wheter you go UAS bag overs (if you have the clearance) or custom struts... digital, analog, paddle valves... theres alot more to just asking how much.
        X1000000 alot more to it man.
        EURO.TECHNIKS | BAGGED E46

Instagram: @_victorg

Comment

There could obviously be a million answers to this question, I would suggest defining your budget... I could help you put together the best kit for the dollar.

Comment

Air Lift is releasing a bolt in air suspension for the E46 in the next couple of weeks and we will have full kits on our site. They'll be a little more expensive than a universal setup but you won't have to worry about making mounts and customizing brackets at all.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Set a budget and that will give you an answer. If not you could spend your money in so many different ways. Start looking at how much work you want to do, like mentioned bolt on or a little custom work, then figure out what management best suits you. Start reading up on manual, analog, digital, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X