Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Adaptive Suspension

Hi i have question and maybe someone will be able to help me
    have 2009 audi a6 4f estate, few days ago friend of mine install Adsi Adaptive Suspension to my car, he said that car will be able to go as low as i want to, well its not low enough in my taste, so is there any chance that after buying some kind of parts from u i will be able to go lower then it is now, or only option is to buy whole set of air ride suspension?

Regards
    Rafal

my apologies for bad english

Originally posted by Rafal View Post
    Hi i have question and maybe someone will be able to help me
    have 2009 audi a6 4f estate, few days ago friend of mine install Adsi Adaptive Suspension to my car, he said that car will be able to go as low as i want to, well its not low enough in my taste, so is there any chance that after buying some kind of parts from u i will be able to go lower then it is now, or only option is to buy whole set of air ride suspension?

Regards
    Rafal

my apologies for bad english

Rafal-

The only solution for you to go lower is to buy a complete aftermarket air suspension. My suggestion here:
    http://www.airliftperformance.com/ap...s/european/a6/

The factory suspension was never designed to go low. It was designed to provide load leveling with load changes and slight aerodynamic improvements at speed. Our kits are designed to provide maximum lowering while maintaining excellent ride and handling.

We have had great reviews from customers on this kit. Please let me knwo if you have any further questions.

Brian

Comment

Working...
    X