Bagging a 08 audi feq questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagging a 08 audi feq questions

looking at doing some work to my audi which is now mostly all stock plans where to just get coilovers and go static.. but then I found this website searching online http://www.airbagit.com/Air-Suspensi...bs-audi-49.htm

I am a complete noob at airbags and pretty much my questions are, is that a decent kit? will it work? and what else do I need to buy or can I just put them on my stock shocks?

thanks in advance.

Originally posted by EuroDope View Post
    looking at doing some work to my audi which is now mostly all stock plans where to just get coilovers and go static.. but then I found this website searching online http://www.airbagit.com/Air-Suspensi...bs-audi-49.htm

I am a complete noob at airbags and pretty much my questions are, is that a decent kit? will it work? and what else do I need to buy or can I just put them on my stock shocks?

thanks in advance.
    No not a decent kit at all. I've seen a lot of people have major issues with their AirBagIt struts so I would steer clear of them if I were you. I haven't seen anyone using a bag over coil system with the stock suspension on a B7 before so your best bet would be to get coils first, and do a bag over coil setup, or look into getting actual air struts. Air Lift, Airrex, and BagYard are all good brands.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

thanks alot for the reply! but ive decided to stick to coilovers, bags seem like a headache especially here in iowa it gets pretty cold.

Comment

Originally posted by EuroDope View Post
        thanks alot for the reply! but ive decided to stick to coilovers, bags seem like a headache especially here in iowa it gets pretty cold.
        Sure thing! Just so you know, bags are perfectly fine for the winter. We all daily drive our bagged cars through the winter up here in Vermont. You just have to add a little air brake antifreeze to your tank and you're done!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
        X