No announcement yet.

Cheap Airride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

run Butterfly valves and no compressor, budget styles.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

a bolt on air ride kit for a saturn? that's surprising (to me at least).
      Jason
      flickr
      build thread

Comment

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
        I have a new idea. I was reffered to streetbeatcustoms.com by a guy at AccuAir, they make a kit for $2,000 for my car (strut bags). its not auto leveling. but it is bolt on, they get my specs, make it, and then ship it to me. ill install it with my dad or something. i dont need to spend anymore on a 2002 saturn.
        i am already dieing to see a detailed build thread on how well that goes.

build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
          i am already dieing to see a detailed build thread on how well that goes.
          I'm sure it will be fine, thanks. I have alot of people who can help me that have installed bags before. and my father was an avionics mechanic for USAIR for 27 years now. So I'm sure he can handle bagging a car with a bolt on kit.
          IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkimmr View Post
            a bolt on air ride kit for a saturn? that's surprising (to me at least).
            Surprising to me too. God forbid a company should make a set of $700 coilovers, but they make air ride. Whatever. Coils would have cost me $1700, so for about $300-$400 more I'll be able to adjust my ride height easily from within my car. Handy when you live in the Pittsburgh area (our roads suck.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              run Butterfly valves and no compressor, budget styles.
              Can you give me more details? I'm not familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
                I'm sure it will be fine, thanks. I have alot of people who can help me that have installed bags before. and my father was an avionics mechanic for USAIR for 27 years now. So I'm sure he can handle bagging a car with a bolt on kit.
                I'm not doubting you, your friends and especially not your father, I'm doubting the bolt in kit.

build thread?

Comment

I'm interested to see just how bolt in, this bolt in kit is.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I'm interested to see just how bolt in, this bolt in kit is.

Thats what I'm thinking. I decided to drive through the winter and continue to look, found a shop near my base that bags muscle cars, already got in contact with them

Comment

Working...
                    X