No announcement yet.

My e46 is Goin' up... goin' dowwn :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sweet, although I don't like the shaved door handles yet.. needs something to compliment it. The arqray will definitely set if off in front, the back looks sweet
    4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

hey alec, shaved doors are very impressive for others, just like "woow, cool" thing when I pop the door , or questions like "hey man, how do you open your car?" are very frequent in trafic or parkings
      I like that straght line that it's not discontinued anymore by the door handles and that was the main reason to do it

btw, big fan of your car

Comment

Shoulda kept it static, sir

Are you repainting the entire car once the body work is done? I think that would be the best best, and it would really finish the car. Nice work so far!!
        StatusRacing.com
        Configure YOUR Seat Here
        Tel: 1.480.265.8600
        Email: sales@statusracing.com
        Fan us on Facebook

Comment

I liked the static feeling on the road but it was killing me because I drive my car daily on bad roads and "king size" speed bumps

Absolutely entire car, I've modified every piece on the car and I have no choice, only thing that's untouched is the rooftop, and the rooftop will be saphire black

Comment

hey, almost finished my bag setup, have 2 clips

Comment

Me gusta.

Comment

love it, but it seems like the paint doesnt match, unless its the light.

and the rear of the car looks a little too tall. but i love the wheels and front!!

Comment

He stated it's going to get a full paint job when he's done with the body work.

Comment

Sweet E46.... Uglyest wheels ever to be made... don't understand everyone's fetish for those f*ckin' Borbet A POS !
                    E36 M3ti TURBO | E46 328i DAILY | E60 535d M-TECH | DODGE RAM - CUMMINS TWIN TURBO

Comment

For me, wheels are not the best but not ugly too, I needed wheels whith this specs, 10j back whith 8,5j front,( thiker whould be better tho ) et will be, starting tomorow, 3 to the back (17mm spacers) and -2 front (15mm spacers)

Car will get other wheels in the future, something like 18" 11j back and 9,5j front at least that's what I want next.

Comment

dig it
                        Gengstout.com

Comment

Looks awesome. I can not wait to get air ride on my car. I **** slowing down for every dip and bump in the road.

I want to see this finished and painted.

Comment

Thanks, car is almost ready for painting, wheels painted allready, veery shiny

Comment

Working...
                            X