This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March is here!
    Last edited by Alex@BagRiders; 03-01-2013, 06:53 PM.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• Last edited by Alex@BagRiders; 04-09-2013, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• anything for switch-speed setup? Trying to get everything squared away to order mine

Comment

• Originally posted by 07NJx355 View Post
          anything for switch-speed setup? Trying to get everything squared away to order mine
          No, nothing for SwitchSpeed at the moment.

Comment

• complete kit for evo x? struts and managment..

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_wampole View Post
              complete kit for evo x? struts and managment..
              We have a couple options for you. Sent you a pm!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                I'm actually in the process of adding Air Lift universal struts to our site. Using these struts up front and universal bags in the rear will really cut down on the cost (as compared to the full kits with BagYard that are on our site right now)
                When thats available ill be the first in line to get a set. I have the money for my e30 bag set up just looking for the best price. Also im looking for a shop to fab them up. Ill take care of the install. You have any ideas for shops in my area? Im in the New York area.
                [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hella_RICH View Post
                  When thats available ill be the first in line to get a set. I have the money for my e30 bag set up just looking for the best price. Also im looking for a shop to fab them up. Ill take care of the install. You have any ideas for shops in my area? Im in the New York area.
                  I guess I never reported back but the Air Lift universal struts can be found under the Builder Kits section on our site! Have you heard of Swoops before? He does amazing hardline installs, bay shaves, you name it. He's located in Freeport, NY.

Comment

I guess I never reported back but the Air Lift universal struts can be found under the Builder Kits section on our site! Have you heard of Swoops before? He does amazing hardline installs, bay shaves, you name it. He's located in Freeport, NY.
                    Thanks for the link, Na, i am not familiar with the name but I would definitely love to get contact info if it's not too much to ask from you. Freeport, NY is about 30 miles from me around a half hour. I wouldn't mind that trip at all.
                    Last edited by Hella_RICH; 03-06-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the link, Na, i am not familiar with the name but I would definitely love to get contact info if it's not too much to ask from you. Freeport, NY is about 30 miles from me around a half hour. I wouldn't mind that trip at all.
                      Oh nice that's not bad! I sent you a pm with his info.

Comment

• Question: You guys sell the Air Lift universal sleeve over-strut (75563) for $745.00 and Air Lift performance has it for $928.05. Any difference in the sets besides the obvious price?
                        Reason i'm looking at the kit is to purchase it for my e30 to get my bag set up under way. Looking around forums, mostly r3vlimited, a lot of guys have used the following set up (management systems were different individuals chose one of their liking) I'm looking at the following, input appreciated.

Front Bags
                        -Air Lift Performance - Universal sleeve over-strut kit (75563)

Rear Bags
                        -Universal Air - Air House 2

Management System
                        -AutoPilot V2 management package

If I purchase all parts from BagRiders, any chance of a discount?
                        Last edited by Hella_RICH; 03-10-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Question: You guys sell the Air Lift universal sleeve over-strut (75563) for $745.00 and Air Lift performance has it for $928.05. Any difference in the sets besides the obvious price?
                          Reason i'm looking at the kit is to purchase it for my e30 to get my bag set up under way. Looking around forums, mostly r3vlimited, a lot of guys have used the following set up (management systems were different individuals chose one of their liking) I'm looking at the following, input appreciated.

Front Bags
                          -Air Lift Performance - Universal sleeve over-strut kit (75563)

Rear Bags
                          -Universal Air - Air House 2

Management System
                          -AutoPilot V2 management package

If I purchase all parts from BagRiders, any chance of a discount?
                          Nope no difference! I would honestly recommend going with the Air Lift 75559's for the front. Since you are able to run a double bellow style bag up front, you should. The e30 will handle and ride a lot better. As for discounts, we only have a deal on the eLevel management packs right now so I can't do anything for you, especially since we are selling the universal struts (and the Air House 2's) for a lot less than the manufacturer's retail.

Comment

Nope no difference! I would honestly recommend going with the Air Lift 75559's for the front. Since you are able to run a double bellow style bag up front, you should. The e30 will handle and ride a lot better. As for discounts, we only have a deal on the eLevel management packs right now so I can't do anything for you, especially since we are selling the universal struts (and the Air House 2's) for a lot less than the manufacturer's retail.
                            Not going against your word, i'm taking as much advise as possible so I can do it once and do it right. Ive read (mainly on r3vlimted) that the double bellow bags do indeed handle better due to the designed. However, they are larger and will take up room in the wheel well. Hence, being unable to fit certain wheels because the inner lip will rub on the bag at certain heights. But with the 75563 the sleeve is skinny eliminating this problem.

I'm very unsure of which bag set to purchase. But, if you can guarantee me that I will not run into any fitment problems running the Air Lift 75559's, I will take your word for it. Mainly because your experience in Air ride and my lack there of.
                            Last edited by Hella_RICH; 03-11-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Not going against your word, i'm taking as much advise as possible so I can do it once and do it right. Ive read (mainly on r3vlimted) that the double bellow bags do indeed handle better due to the designed. However, they are larger and will take up room in the wheel well. Hence, being unable to fit certain wheels because the inner lip will rub on the bag at certain heights. But with the 75563 the sleeve is skinny eliminating this problem.

I'm very unsure of which bag set to purchase. But, if you can guarantee me that I will not run into any fitment problems running the Air Lift 75559's, I will take your word for it. Mainly because your experience in Air ride and my lack there of.
                              I can't guarantee that the 75559's will fit because like you said, it really depends on your wheel setup. So far everyone who runs this setup on their E30 hasn't had issues with them fitting with their wheels.

Here is a picture of sleeve style struts on an e30 with custom camber plates. Obviously a ton of room.

Comment

I can't guarantee that the 75559's will fit because like you said, it really depends on your wheel setup. So far everyone who runs this setup on their E30 hasn't had issues with them fitting with their wheels.

Here is a picture of sleeve style struts on an e30 with custom camber plates. Obviously a ton of room.
                                What type of camber plate is used? Ive looked at the GC set ups but you have to select the right size. What size would be needed for the 75559 front struts.

So everyone who runs the 75559 set up has no fitment issue. I would rather get the set up which handles better, and your saying the double bellow 75559 handles better than the sleeve style.

Do you happen to have a picture of a double bellow installed in an e30?

What is the actual size difference between the two 75563 sleeve style and 75559 double bellow. I see the measurements on your site but can not quite decipher it correctly.

BTW sorry for thread jacking your "Deal of the Month" thread, my apologizes. You are well informed and this is the best place for my questions.
                                Last edited by Hella_RICH; 03-12-2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X