Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really more out of curiosity than anything, but what would it take to get a w126 on air ride and hire much money is to be expected to be laid down? I don't have the money for it right now, but if you cold let me know then I know where to set my goal posts. Thanks.
    Pictars Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Do you guys have a set up for the E21?
      No one has made a bolt on air suspension for your car so it would have to be completely custom. I would recommend going with the Air Lift universal struts which we've used on a couple of bagged BMW setups and they are really legit. As for the management, everything is universal so the only thing that really needs to be tailored to your car is the suspension itself. If you do want to go down this route, you can shoot me an email and we can figure out some measurements and which struts would work best for your application!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by CJay View Post
        This is really more out of curiosity than anything, but what would it take to get a w126 on air ride and hire much money is to be expected to be laid down? I don't have the money for it right now, but if you cold let me know then I know where to set my goal posts. Thanks.
        There are a couple of guys out there who have done it with Air House 2 bags on all four corners but the trickiest part (which isn't too bad) is the brackets for the bags. The brackets would have to be custom made but once you have those done, it's a pretty straightforward install. I really can't give you a quote as to how much the brackets will cost but if you can do it yourself or have a friend who can help, they are very simple. As for the bags, the Air House 2's are what you'll need, then you'd just have to figure out what Management you want.

Comment

PM sent, looking to order. I know you're probably swamped though lol
          Ryan | flickr

Comment

Ballpark pricing on a kit for a 2004 ZX3 Ford Focus?
            '87 NA Toyota Supra 5spd stock with 68K original miles (garage)

'04 Blue ZX3 2.3l 5spd W/K&N CAI, 6000k HID projector headlights/Foglights, Magnaflow 2.5"catback exhaust, 17" Ford Racing Rally wheels DGR coilovers tucking tire

Phi Kappa Tau

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
              There are a couple of guys out there who have done it with Air House 2 bags on all four corners but the trickiest part (which isn't too bad) is the brackets for the bags. The brackets would have to be custom made but once you have those done, it's a pretty straightforward install. I really can't give you a quote as to how much the brackets will cost but if you can do it yourself or have a friend who can help, they are very simple. As for the bags, the Air House 2's are what you'll need, then you'd just have to figure out what Management you want.
              Thank you so much, Rali. I'm lost in the world of bags, but now I feel like I'm headed in the right direction. Now, I know what to shoot for. Expect me as a future customer.
              Pictars Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gottalovethexi View Post
                PM sent, looking to order. I know you're probably swamped though lol
                Yeah sorry, I have been a little swamped. PM'd you back!

Originally posted by RXTurner21 View Post
                Ballpark pricing on a kit for a 2004 ZX3 Ford Focus?
                I'll have to look into it a little more for you.

Originally posted by CJay View Post
                Thank you so much, Rali. I'm lost in the world of bags, but now I feel like I'm headed in the right direction. Now, I know what to shoot for. Expect me as a future customer.
                No problem, glad I could help!

Comment

Estimate on an '03 Nissan Maxima j31 that your company would charge?

And is international shipping an option?
                  Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by jcflowers View Post
                    Estimate on an '03 Nissan Maxima j31 that your company would charge?

And is international shipping an option?
                    Thanks in advance
                    We do have kits for the J31! The suspension is going to be from Air Force and depending on what management you're planning on going with, you're looking at a full kit starting out at $2,595 (Manual Management) without a power supply and shipping. If you're interested in the Analog Management (this months deal) it would be $2,865.

Comment

Thanks for that! It's great to have a rough figure to work around for local quotes.
                      What's the biggest difference between the two?

Comment

Originally posted by jcflowers View Post
                        Thanks for that! It's great to have a rough figure to work around for local quotes.
                        What's the biggest difference between the two?
                        The main difference is the valves. The manual will use 4 paddle valves that control each corner of the car while the analog will use a VU4 manifold paired with a 7 switch, switch box. The switch box will allow you to control each corner, fronts together, rears together, or all four conners with the touch of one button. The manual only comes with 1/4" air line while the analog will come with either 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" air line.

Comment

Fair enough. I'll get rough quotes locally and if they can't compete with you guys that have kits specifically for the j31 I'll keep in contact!

Comment

Pmd you Rali

Comment

Originally posted by bramlo View Post
                              Pmd you Rali
                              Right back at you

Comment

Originally posted by rali@bagriders View Post
                                right back at you

Comment

Working...
                                X